West Ham v United

Forum for match day threads
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:Fuck me, Im watching the pre game build up and this must be from the embargoed section of the press conference, he's spent 6 minutes naming players from the past were he changed an CAM into a RB and etc etc, he's also being patronising by saying Edgar Davids, yes, you have heard of him? Thats a bit of a wank way to answer a reasonable question, ie what the fuck are you doing playing players all over the shop. Anyway he's basically answered the philosophy question, he's said that he playing people out of position so the opposition will find it unpredictable. And Rooney is better at rm so he can help Valencia overlap, I shit you not.
That's what I said... he's blaggin it...
Yeah but at least now he's admitting it!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Gardners just said LVG told him on Friday he can see McNair as our right back for the next ten years, heres his team and he's very rarely wrong considering its the pre match show :-

DDG

McNair Jones Rojo Shaw

Blind

Rooney. Fellani

ADM

Falcon. RVP
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:That's not a bad line up. No Smalling or Mata, so its a sensible selection. No Herera again though??? .

Yeah Harry it's not a bad line up in terms of players but if thats what starts I could see us getting beat or drawing for long enough that Fellani ends up the focal point, what the fuck is the point of ADM as a 10, seriously? I would say that would look more balanced with Rooney behind the front two, but as has been pointed out before by many on here, it's designed to look all tactical and shite but really, what we are saying is ADM will not do the dirty work, tracking back etc that Rooney will need to do to help Blind.

If that was Rooney behind the front two and ADM and Herrera ahead of Blind, I would think thats a decent looking side, Rooney will always track back a bit to help out and Herrera has a bit more zip about him, as well as being better technically, to create a three man midfield.

I'm not even slagging Fellani off, I just dont get what he is supposed to offer as a left sided player in a diamond.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

redzebs wrote:Gardners just said LVG told him on Friday he can see McNair as our right back for the next ten years, heres his team and he's very rarely wrong considering its the pre match show :-

DDG

McNair Jones Rojo Shaw

Blind

Rooney. Fellani

ADM

Falcon. RVP
Fuck putting Rooney back there... that's just shit...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
spektarm
First Teamer

5 years ago

United starting line-up:
De Gea, Valencia, Jones, Rojo, Shaw, Blind, Rooney, Januzaj, Di Maria, Falcao, van Persie.
Subs: Valdes, Mata, Smalling, Herrera, Fellaini, McNair, Wilson.
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:Gardners just said LVG told him on Friday he can see McNair as our right back for the next ten years, heres his team and he's very rarely wrong considering its the pre match show :-

DDG

McNair Jones Rojo Shaw

Blind

Rooney. Fellani

ADM

Falcon. RVP

Fuck putting Rooney back there... that's just shit...

It's the team as said except Valencia for MCNair and Januazi for Fellani
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

They have set up as a diamond with Noble Song and Nolan in midfield,

Jacuzzis gonna get mushed.

Sakho and Valencia upfront, different type of threat to Carroll but still, they are wracked with injuries but still look alright.

More worried about their midfield.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

redzebs wrote:They have set up as a diamond with Noble Song and Nolan in midfield,

Sakho and Valencia upfront, different type of threat to Carroll but still, they are wracked with injuries but still look alright.

We've got the players to muller this lot... it's the manager who'll fuck it up...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Anantax
Legend

5 years ago

Ddg
Valencia jones rojo shaw
Blind Rooney januzaj adm
Rvp falcao
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:They have set up as a diamond with Noble Song and Nolan in midfield,

We've got the players to muller this lot... it's the manager who'll fuck it up...

How can he honestly think Jacuzzi is better centrally than Herrera in this formation.

We definitley have the players Alf, there's an easy 2 or 3 formations with that squad that I would expect to beat them comfortably, this aint one of them, Blind may have a Blinder