Vs Liverpool

Forum for match day threads
Anantax
Legend

5 years ago

I know Mata and Herrera have loads of abilities, but they just seem to slow down promising moves

Memphis been average at best but at least he is trying.
lars072
Legend

5 years ago

Lazarus wrote:That look on Gigg's face! Then looking at LVG and turning away shaking his head. He didn't look happy at all.
Can you blame him? If this was Moyes we'd all be lambasting him. But van gaal and goddam process or philosophy isn't any better. I wish Giggsy would tell him to fuck off and play the United way.
senna
Legend

5 years ago

Both Mata and Herrera have done runs in the middle but the ball gets played out wide 9/10 times.
lars072
Legend

5 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:So I'm on a spa weekend with the wife and missed the first half.

Is it that bad? Boring?
Sitting in the hot tub and watching the bubbles is more exciting. It's been tortuous
Neil
First Teamer

5 years ago

What the hell... Seriously one of the worst halves of football I've seen, including junior level. Both teams just so slow and boring. Van Gaal has some serious explaining to do. At the very least we need to replace Fellaini with Martial at half time
lars072
Legend

5 years ago

Sid wrote:We're shit but where are Liverpool

Zero chances, no bits of skill, can't keep the ball for more than a handful of passes
Pool will take a draw even though they've been dire. They could hit us on the break and still get the win.
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:So I'm on a spa weekend with the wife and missed the first half.

Is it that bad? Boring?
Just you concentrate on being magnificent for the missus, you'll have a better chance of scoring. Pansy!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
just1n
Legend

5 years ago

Liverpool are making it very difficult. Sitting so deep.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
lars072
Legend

5 years ago

Both teams have been shocking. City will run away with the league like chelski did last year. Title is gone already woo hoo
Red legend
Star Man

5 years ago

This is the poorest performance from both teams in a derby that I can recall. Fucking boring is an understatement .

2 Nd half must be better ffs