Chelski v United

Forum for match day threads
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

4 years ago

Genuinely don't know what to expect from us here. They've picked up, no real pressure. Whereas we need to keep the push for 4th going.

We'll do well to get a point here.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Don't kid yourself Ash... this is a massive game... Chump$ki need the points worse than we do, and we need them badly... but more importantly, Van Gall needs to keep winning... he had a great result on Tuesday, but it won't count for much if we lose here... he'll be right back under pressure... but... most importantly of all... Van Gall v Hiddink... if I'm not mistaken, these 2 do not like each other at all... Hiddink will want the win anyway, but to stick the boot into Van Gall will really motivate him... on the other hand, Van Gall will want the win bad enough, that he might revert to type, (shit football) in order to get it... all that attacking football we saw on Tuesday was great for the fans, but I'll bet the house that Van Gall didn't like it, except for the score... we scored early, and that gave us the freedom to carry on attacking, but we had less possession than Stoke, and for all Van Galls post match bullshit about controlling the game in the second half... bollocks... if we'd been playing Van Gall football, we'd have protected our lead, and passed them to death, which is fair enough... but we didn't... that wasn't Van Gall football... against a better side, like Chump$ki SHOULD BE, Van Gall might revert back to cautious football, in order to get one over Hiddink... will it work?... will the players go back to that again willingly?... or will he carry on with the more open football that's given him a couple good wins?... and if he does, will that work against a better side?... or will it expose a defense that's only really been solid, when Van Gall plays the game his way???

Massive game!

By the way... I'm expecting a loss here... Costa has been his lowlife, cheating scum worst lately... I think Chump$ki are desperate enough that they're encouraging any tactic at all, to get a win... hope I'm wrong... I'd love to pile more misery on Abramovic, and his vile outfit... but I think we're in for a bitter loss, to a penalty Costa dives for...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

Isn't Costa suspended?
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

4 years ago

dozer wrote:Isn't Costa suspended?
Don't think so.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Don't kid yourself Ash... this is a massive game... Chump$ki need the points worse than we do, and we need them badly... but more importantly, Van Gall needs to keep winning... he had a great result on Tuesday, but it won't count for much if we lose here... he'll be right back under pressure... but... most importantly of all... Van Gall v Hiddink... if I'm not mistaken, these 2 do not like each other at all... Hiddink will want the win anyway, but to stick the boot into Van Gall will really motivate him... on the other hand, Van Gall will want the win bad enough, that he might revert to type, (shit football) in order to get it... all that attacking football we saw on Tuesday was great for the fans, but I'll bet the house that Van Gall didn't like it, except for the score... we scored early, and that gave us the freedom to carry on attacking, but we had less possession than Stoke, and for all Van Galls post match bullshit about controlling the game in the second half... bollocks... if we'd been playing Van Gall football, we'd have protected our lead, and passed them to death, which is fair enough... but we didn't... that wasn't Van Gall football... against a better side, like Chump$ki SHOULD BE, Van Gall might revert back to cautious football, in order to get one over Hiddink... will it work?... will the players go back to that again willingly?... or will he carry on with the more open football that's given him a couple good wins?... and if he does, will that work against a better side?... or will it expose a defense that's only really been solid, when Van Gall plays the game his way???

Massive game!

By the way... I'm expecting a loss here... Costa has been his lowlife, cheating scum worst lately... I think Chump$ki are desperate enough that they're encouraging any tactic at all, to get a win... hope I'm wrong... I'd love to pile more misery on Abramovic, and his vile outfit... but I think we're in for a bitter loss, to a penalty Costa dives for...
I fully expect Van Gaal to revert to type for this game.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Yeah same. A game of few chances. With Martial and Rooney rocking we should take ours
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:Yeah same. A game of few chances. With Martial and Rooney rocking we should take ours
Well, the Renties defense has been anything but typical for them this season... they've conceded a lot...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
danniitronix
Legend

4 years ago

1-2 United
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

Can't see us having enough to win this game.... They're stronger than us right across the pitch and they are beginning to enjoy themselves again.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

They'll do the sensible thing. Sit back and let us revert to type. So our attacking game will hinge on Martial vs. Ivanovic/Willian/Zouma in a set defence and their's on counters.

Reckon he'll go with the exact same lineup as well. He should rotate Schneiderlin in for Fellaini, but he hates changing things after a win.