Just 24 hours left

Political Debate
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

It will be interesting to see how much pantomime villain 'i'm my own man' he continues to try and come across as. will it be obvious he's just a puppet of the machine or will he fight to keep up the charade?

Regardless of that, as Rant's (supposed) dedicated defender of the pharmaceutical industry, I shall be buying up shares in Johnson & Johnson, manufacturers of Anusol, to cynically and heartlessly take advantage of Alf's deteriorating condition.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

FuB wrote:It will be interesting to see how much pantomime villain 'i'm my own man' he continues to try and come across as. will it be obvious he's just a puppet of the machine or will he fight to keep up the charade?

Regardless of that, as Rant's (supposed) dedicated defender of the pharmaceutical industry, I shall be buying up shares in Johnson & Johnson, manufacturers of Anusol, to cynically and heartlessly take advantage of Alf's deteriorating condition.
:)) :)) :))

Oh and the laughs never stop...

All that really matters though, is that the drug barons have overheads... that explains everything... right?

I can see why Harry does that... it's very liberating to just laugh at the bullshit...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Fuck me... now they're rolling out Muhammad Alis daughter to Rant about Trump... "I'm a Muslim, and I read my Quran once a year at Ramadan"...

It's a shame Trump is such a humourless twat... this could have actually been class comedy, instead of just farce...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
FuB wrote:It will be interesting to see how much pantomime villain 'i'm my own man' he continues to try and come across as. will it be obvious he's just a puppet of the machine or will he fight to keep up the charade?

Oh and the laughs never stop...

All that really matters though, is that the drug barons have overheads... that explains everything... right?

I can see why Harry does that... it's very liberating to just laugh at the bullshit...

I don't recall saying that and it's a shame you've decided to infer that from what I have said.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:For me he's a populist goon who cba with the job that much, like Bush. He won't rehearse speeches, he'll just read em for the first time on the night and the content will surprise him as much as it will everybody else. He'll be manipulated by the money men behind him, the imperialists, the warmongers etc. The press will be busy with this left v right shite, republicans v liberals shite, and in 4/8 years time they'll elect the "opposite" aka a liberal trans feminist who'll just be as bad as these two cunts
I disagree Sid, he's no goon, there isn't a stupid bone in his body and he's very arsed about the job. He won't be manipulated, he'll be wholeheartedly leading the charge. He'll confront the press and dilute their power and more importantly he'll introduce 'stop and search' in the Cities and he'll suppress protest and opposition with iron fisted policing.

He is an utter cunt! He was before he ever thought of running for POTUS.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Sid wrote:For me he's a populist goon who cba with the job that much, like Bush. He won't rehearse speeches, he'll just read em for the first time on the night and the content will surprise him as much as it will everybody else. He'll be manipulated by the money men behind him, the imperialists, the warmongers etc. The press will be busy with this left v right shite, republicans v liberals shite, and in 4/8 years time they'll elect the "opposite" aka a liberal trans feminist who'll just be as bad as these two cunts
I disagree Sid, he's no goon, there isn't a stupid bone in his body and he's very arsed about the job. He won't be manipulated, he'll be wholeheartedly leading the charge. He'll confront the press and dilute their power and more importantly he'll introduce 'stop and search' in the Cities and he'll suppress protest and opposition with iron fisted policing.

He is an utter cunt! He was before he ever thought of running for POTUS.
I can see that. I just think the job is so vast he'll be advised on everything, and pushed down various roots for private interest, and he'll have no qualms in doing it. I just don't think he'll engage a whole deal. It might be bollocks but he's to some degree an idle billionaire who just pisses about spending his money. The presidency is more demanding, even down to your behaviour, to every word you say. And I don't think he has the arsedness to change.

But aye don't get me wrong I think he's a massive cunt. He's not some innocent twat that's going to be manipulated by evil people.

Also though, I just can't fucking wait for it to be over. It's doing my head in. I'm sick of seeing his fucking face, yanks fucking faces, it needs to fuck off sharpish.
Pikey McScum
Star Man

2 years ago

It'll be over soon enough, when he pushes the button..
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Fuck sake let him fuck up first, it's not as if he's replacing anyone decent,

Otherwise give me this weekends lottery numbers
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Lol come on, don't be naive. It won't be long before he's ramping up the class war against americans, giving tax breaks to the rich, deporting shitloads of people Obama style and bombing the fuck out of poor people in 6 or 7 different nations

But if it turns out everything is rosey, the wc's standard of living improves, he ditches the nukes and harmony descends then you'll be right
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

I'm trying to find that article Sid about Obamas deportations and the illegal tactics to gain access to jones just to fick up cubts literally crying on Facebook about how amazing Obama was
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.