Lingard.

Manchester United chat
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Fuck me, bang average cunt. Rumour is...

Told Jesse Lingard has agreed to sign new Manchester United contract. 4-year deal. Wages will treble to about £100,000 a week

Let. That. Sink. In
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I thought Mourinho was going to get rid of the dross, Harry???

His wages put him in one of the highest earning brackets which means he's probably going to play a lot next season
Davel
First Teamer

all over twatter fans up in arms about this little shite not being moved on never mind the wage.
Lazarus
Legend

Well if Pogba at 24 can be considered young and developing why can't Lingard? He's cost a shedload less, has had much less experience and playing time, (how many starts did Pogba have at Juve and now United?) and he has scored some great goals, won us the FA Cup. He's not much worse than alot of the shite we've paid plenty for. And him and Pogs are dancing buddies.

I'd have sold him tbf.... We probably kept him like a puppy for Pogba...
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
marlon
Legend

Seen rumours for Carrick, Fellaini and Rojo too.

Carrick, Mata, Herrera Blind, Shaw, Fellaini, Lingard, Valencia, Young, Romero and Zlatan are al on contracts expiring this summer or next. Very easy to have a high turnover if Mourinho's unhappy with the squad.
redzebs
Legend

I'd keep Lingard as a squad player even if you punt him on, a club in the Prem will easily pay £15 mill in Jan if they are needing a decent young player, what's the point in losing another academy player for free, like £18 mill for Welbeck, economics. Plus he's the only cunt that puts a shift in and tries which I would have scoffed at before but means something when the a listers can't hit a 4 yard pass or hold the crossbar challenge record
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

marlon wrote:Seen rumours for Carrick, Fellaini and Rojo too.

Carrick, Mata, Herrera Blind, Shaw, Fellaini, Lingard, Valencia, Young, Romero and Zlatan are al on contracts expiring this summer or next. Very easy to have a high turnover if Mourinho's unhappy with the squad.
So we could easily have a clear out. We'll see what Jose does.

Tbf some of em have to go just because they're old. Like Valencia who Jose loves and tried to sign at Madrid has to go soon because he's going to be 32 next season and being a wingback is a young mans game. Young is going to be 32 as well, Carrick 36.
redzebs
Legend

All three of those would start on Sunday gorme tbf lol
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Lingard signs

Someone check on Harry
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

top red rules dictate this is great news tbf, homegrown young but not young cunt who's shite but gives his all which makes him a top player evven though thats the minimum requirement in any job but he loves the club even though he's just got his agent to stitch em up for massive cash for the second time, spud and paddock will be delighted tbf

were stuck with this cunt for life ffs
lkhm

hoofing