How good is De Gea?

Manchester United chat
swampash
Legend

2 years ago

I fear he'll be off this time.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

pint vulger wrote:Absolutely no need to sell DeGea unless he throws a paddy ,pay him the salary and I,m sure he will stay ,Romero looks fairly happy to continue as well,hopefully that could be one place at least Jose doesn't have to worry about.
Mind you things could change on Navas performance on sat ,a blinder and the pressure is off with DDG ,a cock up ( and I cab see one in him) and they are on the blower.

Throws a Paddy?

Where do you get these sayings from!!

lol
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
bman2
Legend

2 years ago

redzebs wrote:
pint vulger wrote:Absolutely no need to sell DeGea unless he throws a paddy ,pay him the salary and I,m sure he will stay ,Romero looks fairly happy to continue as well,hopefully that could be one place at least Jose doesn't have to worry about.
Mind you things could change on Navas performance on sat ,a blinder and the pressure is off with DDG ,a cock up ( and I cab see one in him) and they are on the blower.

Throws a Paddy?

lol
from The Thick as Pig Shit Small Dicked Racist Bumper Book of Bigoted Bollocks
bman2
Legend

2 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... de-gea-bid

Lots of press saying we've turned down £60mill for De Gea...

If this is true, and we hang onto him, it would be some of the best business we do all summer... not just because we keep a top class keeper, but it's a huge statement, that Real fuckin Madreeed don't always get their way, and in fact, De Gea is happy here...
Kinda looks like he'll stay. The club briefed all the major UK outlets a few days back that they were confident of keeping him, now this, which seems like an even more aggressive leak, right before the CL final too...

Feels like a lot of positive rumour coming out of the club after winning the EL. Back in the CL, which is worth a lot of money, Adidas money secured... Could be that players like Lukaku and Griezmann are now on board or at least willing to seriously consider us, which in turn reassures De Get that it's worth sticking around.
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

bman2 wrote:
redzebs wrote:

Throws a Paddy?

lol
from The Thick as Pig Shit Small Dicked Racist Bumper Book of Bigoted Bollocks
Read it have you ?
swampash
Legend

2 years ago

...I thought it was just dwarfs that got thrown?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

2 years ago

tbf you can't put a price on being able to enjoy a utd game without a pundit cunt moaning about gea making saves with his feet, priceless for me, sell the cunt
lkhm

hoofing
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... ews-Gossip

Fuck knows whether De Gea is coming or going any more... but if he is leaving then should we be signing this 18 year old???

I've read that he's the hottest young keeper in the game, but I've never seen him...

18??? what you lot reckon?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
bman2
Legend

2 years ago

I don't think De Gea is going anywhere. And it sounds like Real have bigger problems to worry about.
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

Saw him in the Derby t'other week and he cetainly looks the part for an 18 year old,hes fucking huge he has the build of Pantelemon ,but the latter has been disappointing .The keeper has become more important in the modern game distribution wise ,i cant see Jose going for such a young lad in that position.
Sooner stick with DDG and so will Jose.