Yeah...let's get rid of Rooney!

Manchester United chat
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

I don't know I wasn't there , best wait until the magistrates have their say.
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

pint vulger wrote:I don't know I wasn't there , best wait until the magistrates have their say.
What odds do you want and I'll place a bet with you?
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Davel
Legend

1 year ago

would he have been charged if still at united ?
me personally i think not,
they nearly all like a bevvy and all think they`re untouchable
so how come many more arn`t charged.
i see a move to sefton or simular soon as the bribes to wilmslow police does`nt seem to cut it for a scouser up here :)
sheesh
Legend

1 year ago

What a stupid twat. I wonder what he will do with himself when he quits football. He doesn't have the brain to start his own business. Can't seem staying on in football, though I could be wrong. He's not a young kid. When is he going to grow up?
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
pint vulger wrote:I don't know I wasn't there , best wait until the magistrates have their say.
What odds do you want and I'll place a bet with you?
No mate ,I,m sure your right just feel sorry for the kid ,hope he doesn't go and self destruct .
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

He's a fucking idiot

Drinking culture must still be a problem for english players
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

On t.he bright side it creates another job for someone as a chauffeur , don't think he will be too arsed.
sheesh
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:He's a fucking idiot

Drinking culture must still be a problem for english players
Someone on Red Cafe compared him to Ricky Hatton. That's exactly who Rooney reminds me of. He's created such a great life for himself, but will fuck everything up if he's not careful.
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
redzebs wrote:Yeah, fuck sake lad. Won't affect him football wise but shows he still can't hack the international breaks if he's not involved or generally if he's nearly recovered from an injury, he can't hack not playing, I'll think he'll try and do a Sherringham and just play as long as he can or if he does get a coaching role he'd be great for a club, at the ground everyday intense as fuck, he needs football and always will.
What's big playing for England got to do with him drink driving lol...?!
He's a professional and if it was any other profession he'd be getting the sack.
Because he wouldn't have been out drinking and driving robocop, calm your anti Rooney knickers, he would be with Southgate doing his job for him.

Are you working or are you watching us in half an hour? McAuley and I can't remember but somebody else is out. Part of me is wishing if Lindelof wasn't a done deal and City were after Evans we'd have bought him back. Him and Bailey would be class.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

Nah mate - early night - heading to a wee villa in the Algarve tomoro morning :)
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018