Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

The difference with Shaktar and the Prem teams City have battered recently is that Shaktar are totally comfortable on the ball. They keep it, move it around and build attacks. Whereas most Prem clubs aren't capable of that, they give it away or they don't even plan to have it because they just turn up and defend.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Sid wrote:Dose of realism for the english teams in europe so far. None of them are hammering the socalled minnows. It's a reminder of the real quality of the Prem.

Shaktar aren't scared of City at all despite them scoring 15/20 goals in the last 3 or 4 games
Yeah, the PL teams are really embarrassing themselves... ffs...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Not embarrassing themselves, just finding it harder work than the shite they face in the Prem

Liverpool struggling against a midtable russian team, City not impressing against a top ukrainian team, Tottenham are doing the business against probably the weakest opposition of all 3. Kane has a european hatrick, can't knock that. He's the real deal.

But the first team that put the breaks on City's 20 odd goals in the last few weeks is the first team that's gone to the etihad and played football. It's not rocket.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Yeah, of course, because it's just that simple...

Chelsea... 1 game... 6 goals, 3 points!

City... 2 games... 6 goals, 6 points!

United... 1 game... 3 goals, 3 points!

Spurs... 2 games... 6 goals, 6 points... identical to Real!

So far, it's flawless... all topping their groups!

Only Liverpool stumbling!

Rocket, my ass!

You've made absolutely no point... at all!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
bman2
Legend

Liverpool aren't going to win anything this season unless they sort out the back, they're a shambles. We should aim to give them a proper humbling.
Snoopcousins
Legend

=))
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
senna
Star Man

No I think he got the SACK.

Few points after Dortmund and a big loss in CL and you're out.

Says a lot about Bayern and what they demand. Compare that to Arsenal and even us.
swampash
Legend

He was sacked. Been skating on thin ice for weeks and the team selection last night amounted to a suicide note.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Fucking crazy decision that, completely unjust. It's Bayern's loss tbf.

His sacking will put the shits up the other top managers, because one of em is lurking in the background now, ready to take over when one of them fucks up.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Yeah without a doubt

A lot of scousers are fed up with Klopp n all. Carra reckons none of them are enjoying the games http://www.101greatgoals.com/101ggvideo ... fans-video

I can see them getting rid tbh. He's had long enough to build a team that can win the league. But this one still looks leaky at the back.