Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

They're not even saying it will be 12 weeks now, could be longer
bman2
Legend

I'm not fussed. Pogba never had Fellaini's chest control anyway.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Not convinced. I think he'll be back inside 6 weeks.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I can see him being rushed back tbf. We need him for the CL and all the games against the top teams before jan.
bman2
Legend

Jose has a reputation for pushing players to “be manly” in coming back from injury ASAP.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Snoopcousins
Legend

[quote="Alfonso Bedoya"]http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Features/2018/Jan/Paul-Pogba-has-best-assist-record-in-top-five-European-leagues.aspx?utm_source=crossclub20180117&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletters[/quote

And he’s missed half the seasons matches

But shush don’t let Lazarus or Danni see that
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I don't have beef with Pogba, Pauline you daft cunt

But it's weird how Pogba can have such an impact in the stats but then us play such shite football so often

He was meant to make us play like City remember, according to Pauline, but when he came back we drew 3 and lost 1 - to Bristol

So he int ever going to make us play smooth silky football. We need a new manager for that tbf, to achieve what Pauline secretly wants.
redzebs
Legend

I don’t eve
N want to ask about Pauline
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Since we signed him has he proven Fergie was wrong to let him go? Is he a top midfielder? I mean he's undoubtedly improved us. But lots of other midfielders can boss Stoke. He needs to boss the best.

He looked the part at Juve but he was playing in a tactically brilliant team alongside the great Pirlo and Marchisio. Fantastic. But we don't play like them and we don't have those players to compliment him - and we never will, we're a different club with a different style in a different league.

I just don't think Fergie has ultimately been proven wrong to get rid, not when you see him struggle in a 2 against anybody half decent and disappear in big games.