Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

8 months ago

Good game that...

City the team to beat... don't think we're good enough...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

Aye big win, and without Aguero too

Chelsea needed Morata. When he went off they were done.
Last edited by Sid on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
senna
Legend

8 months ago

City looking very good. Chelsea couldn't get much done.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

8 months ago

To be fair to Chelsea... I think their game went out the window when Moratta went off...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Snoopcousins
Legend

8 months ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:To be fair to Chelsea... I think their game went out the window when Moratta went off...
Add in that tough game they had in Madrid on Wednesday
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

They'll struggle with injuries and suspensions at some point. They'll also have a shit spell where they can't break down some sutrdy cunts who get 10 men behind the ball, and the press will be full of stuff about how Pep's football flawed and how they're in crisis. That's the time for Jose to start the mind games. And then you never know. We just have to keep doing the business and keep pace because that's the only way to put them under pressure.
Snoopcousins
Legend

8 months ago

Hahaha Sid ...so if we win the title it means that City threw the league!!!!

The agenda grows....

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

8 months ago

We’ll know a lot more about us come the 6th November....we’ve got a very tough month again!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

8 months ago

Snoopcousins wrote:Hahaha Sid ...so if we win the title it means that City threw the league!!!!

The agenda grows....
Where the fuck do you get that from?

FFS!!!!
Snoopcousins
Legend

8 months ago

HARRY wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Good game that...

City the team to beat... don't think we're good enough...
Agreed Alf. They look frighteningly organised and are all comfortable on the ball. Decent pace about them too, not just the obvious couple like we have. Silva is world class. He puts Herrera and Mata in the shade. They interchange really well. Very good side. Theyd have to throw the title to give anybody else a chance. And that's unlikely. But all we can do is keep plugging away and you never know what might happen.
There ALF....
It's all he does....downplay what we are doing and if we do well it's a fuckjng CL team taking bribes or City 'throwing the title' FFS