Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

I think he did alright for Jose at Real didn’t he? Or do I have that mixed up.
swampash
Legend

Wouldn't be my first choice either Harry, but I wouldn't label him as lazy. He's been deployed recently, and quite effectively too, in a deeper role - part of a double 6 - in the German team and actually looked both good and industrious.
If we are seeking to plunder the Gunners I'd still fancy Sanchez.
senna
Star Man

Maybe Griezmann deal is dead and Özil is the back up. I think he would do better in Utd than Arsenal.

Jose knows him and won't let him slack off. He is still one of the most creative players in the league.
bman2
Legend

That's incredible.

If Jose wants him, I'm sure it's a good signing, because he knows him perfectly. He basically admits in his book that he needs a kick up the arse sometimes. Wenger's major failing is that he never gives that to any player
bman2
Legend

Bale is out injured again. Thank fuck we didn't spunk the bank on him.
Snoopcousins
Legend

bman2 wrote:Bale is out injured again. Thank fuck we didn't spunk the bank on him.
Yea of course....I'd rather have Young on the left wing
Everyone gets injured from time to time
Ffs
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote:
bman2 wrote:Bale is out injured again. Thank fuck we didn't spunk the bank on him.
Yea of course....I'd rather have Young on the left wing
Everyone gets injured from time to time
Ffs
Bale is injured nearly as much as Jones...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Steggo
First Teamer

Ozil -'That evening, I started posing myself major questions like I’d never done before'........and then he moved to Arsenal.Ha!
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

bman2 wrote:
That's incredible.

If Jose wants him, I'm sure it's a good signing, because he knows him perfectly. He basically admits in his book that he needs a kick up the arse sometimes. Wenger's major failing is that he never gives that to any player
Ozil might be a decoy to show Atleti that we're not beholden to them for Griezmann