[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
General Election June 8 th - Page 114 - United Rant

General Election June 8 th

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Re: General Election June 8 th

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:41 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:41 pm

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/sh ... ailsignout

She's finished... as soon as the Tories reckon they've got a viable alternative...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:42 am

Aye I reckon more tories would have turned by now if Labour were run by a neoliberal wank like Milliband. But for some it's too risky to ditch her because all roads lead to another election which is a disaster because right now a left wing Labour party wins, and they'll set about undoing some of the tories "good work". So for some it's better to stick with May even though she's literally driving them into the ground, and hope she turns it around or they find a new way to ruin Labour. But as they continue their Thatcherite / neoliberal plan wages will keep falling, rents will keep rising, as will the cost of living, there'll be less public services, a worse NHS, more shite gig economy jobs, more young people struggling to get mortgages etc. so the tories will become more and more unpopular and they'll be out on their arse.

Like one tory said in a rant at the conference, it's hard to sell capitalism when people have no capital. The Economist published stats that revealed those born in the 1980s have only half the wealth by age 31 than those born in the 1970s. This is why when they ask people my age and younger if we believe in capitalism, many say no. We're facing the brunt of Thatcher's neoliberal shit. 30 odd years of cuts and ruthless capitalism is coming to a head. My dad grafted as a labourer all his life and he has a mortgage, a car and the odd nice thing to show for it, to show for his exploitation by the company who took the best of his health, time, profit he produced for them through his hard work. Whereas my generation won't even have that at this rate. And we work as hard, only for much less pay.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:21 am

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:54 am

Yeah totally, grateful for the work and for the measily amount he took home every month.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:06 pm

Just came back from a day out at Waddesdon Manor,(Google it)... anyway, it's an old Rothschild pile from the 19th century... been there a few times, it's actually a pretty interesting place... just found out today that the fuckers never even lived there... it was just built as a sort of private museum to house some of their best shit,(paintings, furniture, etc)

Anyway, it's mostly staffed by elderly volunteers, and all you have to do is talk to a few of them for a bit about the Rothschilds to get an idea of just how ingrained the British class structure is, STILL, especially in the old folks... one woman was going on about what great humanitarians they were/are... giving money here and there, and supporting worthy causes, and still financing the upkeep of the Manor, etc, etc... these poor sods KNOW their place and are quite comfortable at still being nothing more than peasants emptying the Lords bed pans... it's that mentality that keeps the Royals in tea and biscuits and why the fuckin Tories can still win elections, even though we all know full well that a Tory government means cakes for the rich, and crumbs for the rest... because that's the natural way of things, in a civilized, well ordered society!

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:29 am

Spot on. That's a really good analysis of that fucked mentality. Too many people are still willing to be Henry the 8ths royal arse wiper - an actual real job. It's that Housemartins line "even when the kids were starving they all thought the queen was charming"

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:02 am

Last edited by pint vulger on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:23 am

I went round Aston Hall (didn't pay to get in) and it was half royal arse licking, half realistic... The house owner was a real piece of shit who had a sign above the fireplace for all the servants/slaves to read that basically said "if you work here expect to feel some pain"

There was an incident with a 14 year old servant lad who stole a loaf of bread because his "master", the owner of the house kept them starving, they were weak, malnourished, he didn't give them sanitation either or a place to wash. So this lad nicked a loaf of bread and got caught, and he was that scared of what the master was going to do to him as a punishment - basically torture him then kill him - that he hanged himself in the attic.

That's why I'm all for bulldozing these old manor houses because they were places of horror for the likes of us, as well as countless black slaves. I think we should turn the nice ones into hostels and Wetherspoons.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:56 pm

Return to “Off Topic Forum”