Legend

Coutinho, belter

But Liverpool's defending is fucking hilarious
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote:
HARRY wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Good game that...

City the team to beat... don't think we're good enough...
Agreed Alf. They look frighteningly organised and are all comfortable on the ball. Decent pace about them too, not just the obvious couple like we have. Silva is world class. He puts Herrera and Mata in the shade. They interchange really well. Very good side. Theyd have to throw the title to give anybody else a chance. And that's unlikely. But all we can do is keep plugging away and you never know what might happen.
There ALF....
It's all he does....downplay what we are doing and if we do well it's a fuckjng CL team taking bribes or City 'throwing the title' FFS
Fuckin hell Snoops... stare at your shoes for a bit, mate... then give your head a shake, and move on...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Snoopcousins
Legend

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
HARRY wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Good game that...

City the team to beat... don't think we're good enough...
Agreed Alf. They look frighteningly organised and are all comfortable on the ball. Decent pace about them too, not just the obvious couple like we have. Silva is world class. He puts Herrera and Mata in the shade. They interchange really well. Very good side. Theyd have to throw the title to give anybody else a chance. And that's unlikely. But all we can do is keep plugging away and you never know what might happen.
There ALF....
It's all he does....downplay what we are doing and if we do well it's a fuckjng CL team taking bribes or City 'throwing the title' FFS
Fuckin hell Snoops... stare at your shoes for a bit, mate... then give your head a shake, and move on...
Sids left me with egg on my face ...no doubt about it

All his winding up has finally got to me.
I've been had
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
swampash
Legend

Jupp Heynckes back in charge at Bayern.
Will be a holding pattern, I suspect, until the end of the season when they will hope to have landed Klopp, or as a longer shot, Julian Nagelsmann.
Last edited by swampash 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

I don't think Klopp will leave Liverpool... I could be wrong, but I think Klopp is the sort, that would hate to leave having won nothing... he would see that as a massive personal failure, and it would frustrate him no end... I reckon he'll be determined to stay and achieve something... anything!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I think he's honoured all of his contracts. Dortmund wanted him for a while but he saw out his contract with Mainz first. So Liverpool might have to sack him before he goes anywhere. I can't see the owners doing that. But some of the fans are turning. Question is whose the alternative? The big managers won't go there
swampash
Legend

Time will tell, but the voices that count have been pretty clear that they expect Klopp one day to be at Bayern.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

The Ronnie v Messi debate... As it stands Argentina won't qualify for the World Cup. This is probably Messi's last crack at a World Cup as a top player as he'll be 34 by the time the next one comes round

Messi has been shite for Argentina tbf, whereas Ronnie's been class for Portugal, and Portugal are a worse team

Ronnie has broken a shitload of records n all, and he helped manage them to their Euro victory last summer
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Just checked and he's not won a Copa America either

One of the all time greats like him should be imposing himself more on games for his country. Maybe he really is just a Barca player?