vs Huddersfield

Forum for match day threads
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

1 year ago

More of the same shite. Our attacking play had been clueless. Their keeper hasn't had a save to make all game.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

Get in!!!!!!!

Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

BBC saying Rashford is key to the comeback

He's so important to us
Davel
Legend

1 year ago

i would say its luka`s determination not to get the corner did this.
Davel
Legend

1 year ago

mickyt needs offloading first there again who will have him
madmax
Star Man

1 year ago

Utter rubbish. Only when they let us have the ball did we even started creating. More than the defence our attack needs sorting.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

Haha... ffs!!!!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

1 year ago

Such a poor fucking game. Poor decision making and just fucking THICK players. Seriously, not a brain cell in half of them.

Man City will win this league by November.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Play Rashford at 9, Lagaku needs a game on the bench, he's a sauntering about supposed dross batterer who we don't expect anything of in the big games but he can't even control a ball or hot a 5 yard pass but he'll get an assist and everyone st the end of the season will be like fuck, look at his stats, unbelievable Jeff, oh no let's look at stats against anyone in the knock out stages of the champos league and the top half of the table.

Oh shit, that's a bit wank.

And I moan about fixtures, I moan about Wednesday Saturday I moan about this I moan about everything except I don't moan about injuries because look at McT, kid gets his champos league debut but if Pogba Fellani or Carrick were fit, not even on the bench.

That's the spirit Jose, make the kid feel special and don't moan, apart from moaning, and with his accent, he actually referred to himself in the 3rd person and sounded like Moaninho, so that's a gift wrapper for the press and rivals.

Cheers Jose!!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

Zebs - you're being narrow-minded there ....

Blaming Lukaku is quite silly tbf

You could have had any striker up front there and couldn't have scored ...the MF is shocking - no creativity at all

Lose Pogba and we lose control of the MF.

All those who slagged Pogba need to hang their heads in shame
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018