lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

he looks more of a fanny than evans but not as good
lkhm

hoofing
Snoopcousins
Legend

You're an absolute cock tbf

One bad signing out of all the quality he's bought.

Go start your Jose Out thread you thick fucker.

Makes sense that you're only 14
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Snoopcousins
Legend

While here's cocks like Drivel and Senna about I'm out of here

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Davel
First Teamer

one bad signing (is that mou))
tell me his good signings

snoops you cant defend him, he`s finished (living off reputation well past)
why on earth did the chelski team turn on him
THIS IS THE TEAM NOT THE OWNERS

i bet you can find a reasoning on the bring moyes back movement.

get it into your tiny mind (FINISHED,POINTLESS,FULL OF SHIT,or as ive stated wants sacking for the compo)
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Davel...

Why do you have to be such a knob?

We're second in the league... behind a team that is obviously better than us by a long way... If not for City, we'd be TOP!!!!

And all you can do is spit garbage like ^^^that^^^, as if we were wallowing in the relegation zone...

You want to complain??? How about complaining about the wretched fuckin state Ferguson and the Glazers left this team, when they handed it over to a complete numpty like Moyes, who then took a shit outfit, and made it worse, and set us back even further... and then Van Gall came along and made us a laughing stock, before it was finally given to Mourinho to sort out...

Mourinho might fail... he might even be no better in the end... but you've been spouting this ridiculous shit, from the beginning.... you'd have had him sacked 2 months into the job, and replaced with who??? You haven't got a clue!!!

Snoops might be off in the ether, believing St. Jose can do no wrong, but at least he takes the situation seriously... you just talk complete and utter garbage... you'd sack Mourinho, replace him with Santa Claus, ship out 15 players, and spend £2billion to fix the team, because it's just that fuckin easy... RIGHT???

Nothing wrong with having an opinion, but when yours is so fuckin ridiculous, you shouldn't be pointing your finger at anyone elses "tiny mind"...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Davel
First Teamer

you not read my post then alf, this time last year i did post that all was not right, by january i said we will go for europa for cl qualification, i was not happy at what i saw (pointed out by all tv pundits) that our wide midfielders were playing 20 yrds too deep,hence no goals.
but i did say he gets my support if we qualify.hoping for many staff changes with a new season.
I never slagged him off really until liverpool (a leopard cant change his spots)he knows no better. and snoop laid into the glazers as though its there fault.
the re-signing or not selling of garlick ,limpdick,Blind,felony,young,smalling,jones,darmian,
is costing us £40m a year + the money he`s wasted on mickyt (a point i noted last xmas if tackled hard he vanish`s) and for me the final straw was this seasons purchase`s, besides matic
weve got lucky who wont score against a top 4 team because he can create space,and with mou`s pointless tactics theres nobody up to create that space for him, so its the chicken or the egg syndrome.
weve been very lucky before stoke and useually in the latter stage`s of games,this i put down to close season fitness against lesser teams,they dont have the schedule top teams have. there all fitter now.
I expect and did say in may,if he still expects attacking players to track back constantly he will be in trouble by november, and guess what do you think we will be in second place in 2 weeks. martial has been savaged over the liverpool game (he made 2 world class tacles in our box ffs) there again he should never be in our box (ever) even at corners ,after all his speed is his weapon. I seen this at chelski and the players revolted getting him the sack.
as for replacement i personally think a managerless united would have beaten liverpool or huddersfield, with the players picking a team, bit like what we did as kids.
bman2
Legend

I think it's far too soon to write Lindelof off.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Aye, it is... people had similar opinions of both Vidic and Evra after their first couple months... but fuck me, he's got to improve...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Snoopcousins
Legend

Thing is what's strange is ....
Back then there were lots of unknown players, not like now with the way social media is... there's also websites that analyse every player

Full time devils (howson) done a video on him before we bought him- we had been linked to him for a year and he watched loads of his videos and his stats and analysed him - he said he was shit defensively , like a liability, but decent on the ball...
So it wasn't a surprise to him or us that he's shit defensively - so why couldn't our scouts have seen that?!

Was he brought in for playing 352?
Why did we not keep trying that formation? Coz no decent LB?