Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

They're a different team with Kane. He's as important to them as Ronnie is to Madrid.

3-0, pure class.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Lloris, Vertonghen, Alderwiereld, Eriksen, Alli, Kane - all capable of playing in that Madrid side.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I'll bet the Napoli v City game is a good watch too
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

FFS, that shot on BT of some lass in floods of tears....its a fucking group game love
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Yeah but Madrid fans won't have even heard of Tottenham, and they're getting bashed about by em

They'll be after Poch at some point
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

How much did those players cost Ash, compared to their Madrid counterparts? Relatively fuck all. Coaching is alive and well with Poch.

And aye Napoli sounds like a belter. Tiki taka 2.0 versus Sarri-ball. From what I've seen of that Sarri-ball shite it's class, it's basically one-touch pass and move attacking football, with a high press. So it's really exciting and dynamic. And it's done with average to decent players. Another great example of coaching tbf, making the players you have better.
Snoopcousins
Legend

LOL AT SID!!!!

we beat Spurs and they beat Madrid.....
So.... Sid thinks that means we are a joke ?!?!

Hahahahahaha you couldn't make it up
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Good coaching Sid, no doubt. But good recruitment too.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

City 3-2 up. It'll be depressing watching us against them. Hard to see us even laying a glove on 'em
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Good article about how Bielsa has influenced Pep, Poch and England's attacking football

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... elo-bielsa

Says it's a new era of intense high pressing attacking football, the kind we saw when Athletic Bilbao battered us at Old Trafford that time