Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I'm watching the N Ire v Swiss game. The Swiss have a guy in central midfield who looks a real prospect. Zakaria he's called. 20 years old, 6'3, built like a brick shit house, looks good technically. Plays for Monchengladbach so he'd be gettable. Gonna watch some more of him, but in the opening 30 mins he's looked quality.
redzebs
Legend

Aye he was good but a fouling cunt, don’t want to highjack this but Ash, we didn’t press and gave them Id say 70 odd mins of the game, but what did you think of that Romanian cunt of an official, penalty on ex red C Evans even though the player was on the wrong side of HIM!!

Penalty not giving for Thierry Henry 2.0, well not just as bad but he controlled it with his arm and played it to his keeper?

And Sher the fuckin cunt should have seen a straight red and at least one more booksbke offence after a yellow for cleaning out Dallas who is now injured, but what did you think of the fans and the rally at the end when we missed a sitter and we were throwing Seville and Ward who even some NI fans weren’t sure who Saville was but they were turning the game.

They played some lovely football the Swiss and put England or Wales or anybody in our group with Germany and a few decent sides and they wouldn’t be toppping it and that Swiss team at times showed why they are 11th in the world and would have given any of the home nations a game, that boy Zappor is it, plays for Milan or Benfica? He looked lethal but again,

Half an hour gone and I saw their players chatting to the ref and he was nodding and laughing like I know I know, and we never got a fuckin decision until the crowd were going mental and the players started playing and stopped fearing them, fuck sake,

If they press like fuck and don’t come up against a ref that doesn’t mind if Northern Ireland play in the World Cup instead of those cheating cunts, then we might get a result but 0-0 going to Baske with a completely different set up looking to nick an away goal and whole fixture is changed.

As soon as we start passing it they go down with cramp, 50/50 ball they just fall down, free kick, unfuckingbelievable. Didn’t even make them leave the pitch yet waits for ages before allowing Evans who only had a bloody nose sorted, back on.

No Swiss player appealed for that.

Shameful.

I know you aren’t supposed to be biased but referees who referred Steau Bucharest v nobody cares shouldn’t be deciding World Cup matches.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
redzebs
Legend

It’s nice to finally agree with you again Harry,

They should have been up but we should have had a penalty and once we started doing s bit like United do except United do it once they are leading, let them have the bell and end up further and further back, when we closed them down they made simple mistakes, over hit a pass, lost the Bell, we let them carve us open but did just enough at the last minute to put them off and stop them finishing bar one good save and one where they should have buried it easy.

But being denied a penalty and missing a free header didn’t help.

Still, we should start with Ward and that boy Saville, no fear, ok, he’s 24 but he was Chelsea which means hawked on loan, late developer, 4 goals from 10 games in the championship for Millwall is alright.

Anyway cheers for the home nations support and sorry for highjacking the thread.

It won’t be pretty on Sunday but we won’t do that again, set up like a proper attacking team and hoof it to Lafferty,

He’ll start with the Work horses and hopefully Saville and Ward and we’ll press them and who knows , when we do that as a team, like the last 15 mins, anything can happen.

Dare to dream.

Dream we get a fuckin Scottish or English ref.

It’ll already have been decided but it’s clear FIFA want their country to win, it would be unseemly if Roy Carroll Aaron Hughes and Gareth McAuley rock up to Russia.

They lack the finesse, who would FIFA’s bosses in its headquarters in SWITZERLAND want through?

A team that celebrate with toblerones and will make an anonymous donation to an inaccessible FIFA Swiss bank account or a team that will celebrate with Buckfast and will answer any outraged Swiss journo questions if they managed to turn it around with an answer like “I can’t make out what your saying mate, what are you French or wha? I don’t know the question but ask your ma because I told her last night, only sleeegggggiiiinnng ye Big lad! Here, are the cunts that Yodel?”

:-D
pint vulger
First Teamer

WC without the Ities woukd be dismal.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Aye, never a pen that Zebs. Fair result, but harsh how it came about.

Don't lose all hope though. Last 10 mins you troubles them, and they may fall into that mindset where they don't know whether to stick or twist.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

It's as though the ref got worried Switzerland weren't going to score after they missed all of those chances so he gave em a pen to make sure. Dodgy as fuck. With the amount of corruption going on at FIFA and basically all of the FAs the world over it's no longer far fetched to think this was the results of a backhander, a betting scandal, threats on the ref - something like that. IMO it will be some state sanctioned bullshit that's come from the Swiss government who want their team in the WC. They'll have cut a deal with FIFA.

Football will be full of it. The FIFA cunts the americans arrested are set to go on trial any day now, and I guarantee they were guilty of match fixing. They were up to everything else but not that apparently.? Fuck off tbf. They will have been. They crossed all boundaries of acceptability. You just probably won't hear about it because it will fuck the game up. It will stop people going to games and watching them on TV which in turn will effect sponsors. It will fuck the betting industry too as people won't want to bet on something they think might be fixed. It'll bring the house of cards down. So it will be kept under wraps. But then tbf like athletics, it could come out eventually. Everybody that's watched the olympics since at least the 70s has basically pissed away a few weeks of their life every 4 years because the lot of em were doping. It came out about italian football too tbf. So you never know. But match fixing is real and it happens. Time we all accepted it as a possibilty when talking about decisions like this.
redzebs
Legend

I know we have dross we want rid of right but we are either doing an Arsenal and players are keeping their options open or we are being really naive thinking if they go we savdcthe wage bill,

I’d be saying no fuckin harm, ok, he’s struggled this year, but he was a very good 8 when given the chance before Jose especially when linking up with Mata on the right, and last season he won best fuckin player, people forget with Carrick getting on, he played no. 6 very well for Joseclast season, he changed his fans and when he did, it was no coincidence Pogba proved too, fuck sake everyone wanted him as captain??

2 things I’d do,

Recall Perriera in January as cover but a more versatile alternative in a number of roles,

And 2. I’d say fine, take him now and we’ll be triggering that G Man release clause, call it a sweetener.

Either that or if G man is a done deal next year then I’d say take Herrera and €40 mill Euros and give us that kid Saúl to replace Carrick and Fellani
bman2
Legend

These are the players out of contract in the summer:

Fellaini
Mata
Herrera
Young
Shaw
Blind

Plus Carrick and Zlatan.

Wtf is going on? Even if you aren't fussed about seeing some of them leave the club, they're all on the verge of leaving for free. You could get some money for any of them, even if they were surplus to requirements. Seems like shit planning.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Aye. The club said we have to sell players in order to finance future spending, yet they're letting players run down their contracts so they leave for next to nowt or nowt in summer.

Where's Jose going to get the cash from? He'll have to sell first teamers.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

The Express have got a story about how Jose wants 4 new signings

Good luck with that