Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

How much of that revenue is from their own commercial deals, where they more or less pay themselves?

It would be like the Glazers renaming Old Traford, "Glazer Park", and paying themselves £100mill a year for the naming rights, and then swanning around like they've really bagged a sucker...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
pint vulger
First Teamer

City are laundering drug money
pint vulger
First Teamer

Italy out of the WC ,never seen one without them !! Lindleov can't be that bad ?

As bad as England are they are there !!! May win it now Southgate has discovered Loftus Cheek
redzebs
Legend

It was like a repeat of our game the last 20 mins, Sweden were clinging on
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Major fuck up from Italy. Will be weird not having them. A generation of players are going to miss out on World Cup experience n all.
pint vulger
First Teamer

Major major fuck up for Italy ,but they are not strangers to shocks ,both North and South Korea ,Costa Rica have beat them in WC finals .just reading NI were one of the country's which beat them to qualifying in 1958.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -Park.html

What a cracking article ,can you imagine that happening today.
pint vulger
First Teamer

I genuinely feel sorry for the Iti supporters they are a football mad nation ( I feel sadness for NI too RZ) the WC has become a bit of a farce I agree H , in pints world I want to see the best possible ,how you do it I just dunno out of the world ranking system Italy Chile,Peru and Holland have missed out .
But like I said N and S Korea have both beat Italy in WC finals ,and USA dicked us with John Wayne playing.

Yea Rossi who was shite early in 82 became the top scorer and Insahagl Fergie said ' he was born offside '

I would imagine it will hit financially as well, no tricolour pasta or icky crem required The cosi no studs must be losing their grip.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

By Harry and Pint logic teams don't need top players to win things. You might as well get rid. So if Italy want to challenge first thing they need to do is ditch all their decent players, right boys
pint vulger
First Teamer

By the fuck this Eng v Bra is fucking dreadful ,let's hear the pundits big this one up,Eng with all 11 men behind the ball ,Brazil a shadow of even the tram that got dicked 7-1 on their own middlin , Livermore Dier McGuire Bertrand,Lotus Cheek absolute shite ,has any Eng player made a fwd pass ,and Brazil talk about over hyped .
ITS A FUCKING FRIENDLY FFS.
pint vulger
First Teamer

:D Dixon " look how quick they break"

Then " well actually it's not that quick"

Coutiniho £100 m you have to be fucking joking.

Jesus as good as Pele ,fuck me rigid.