General Election June 8 th

Political Debate
redzebs
Legend

10 months ago

Errr hold on a fucking second, we were getting fucked out and straight away Scotland Lonfon (that Khan cunt thinks he matters, YOURE A FUCKING MAYOR, NOT A PM MONARCH OR PRESIDENT),

So by us saying, and rightly fucking so, the whole of the UK deserves the same deal, has stopped the rest of the Union using it as an excuse when unity is needed.

And you’re lucky as well Pint, if that deal had went head, I GUARANTEE you there’d be fucking violence bad enough to need troops on the streets again.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
pint vulger
Legend

10 months ago

Sorry RZ but in what way am I lucky :x
FuB
Legend

10 months ago

let's be honest now... there can't be many who have electricity and an internet connection in their cave
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
pint vulger
Legend

10 months ago

Ffs flubiniho get a better script writer ,that's about as funny as a horses head in your bed.
pint vulger
Legend

10 months ago

So we went into the referendum believing we had £350 M extra to spend on the NHS ,to costing £40 BN plus ? How can we afford that if we are broke?
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

What do you lot make of the brexit shite then?

No hard border?
pint vulger
Legend

10 months ago

On the face of it ,initially it seems it's going to cost a lot of dosh ( we supposedly didn't have) in return for very little ,a soft Brexit .
The best deal we have is the one we have now before this cock up started, I would like Labour to become the party of the second referendum.
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

Not you
swampash
Legend

10 months ago

Did you vote in the referendum Sid?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

I didn't. I'd recently moved before the vote and they didn't register my new address in time. But even if they had have, I probably wouldn't have voted. Both sides were absolutely full of shit so like most people I was just confused. Half the ruling class want to leave, the other half want to stay. It was like previous elections in the 2000s, Labour v Tory, basically you're fucked either way. Not like the last election were there was a difference, left wing labour v right wing tory.