Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Carragher@

‘The Premier League now is becoming a bit of a joke league, with the top teams being so far ahead of the ones at the bottom,” he explained.

“For those clubs, it’s almost like they are accepting they are going to lose the game, as long as it is only one or two-nil.”

“The Premier League has been built on every team having a go, that’s why everyone around the world wants to watch it.”

“Will they keep watching if they keep seeing football like that?”

“There has got to be some sort of aggression, some sort of plan for winning the ball back and then going forward.”

“It’s seeing it at home. When every team came to Anfield they played like that, but at home, it’s a sad state of affairs for the Premier League.”

Tbf City beating every team in the league bar Everton who they could easily batter makes a mockery of the supposed competitiveness of the Prem. It's only been competitive because the top teams haven't been very good for about 10 years now. If City go unbeaten, with the no winter rest, injuries, suspensions, the cold weather that makes foreigners legs stop moving right Mickey love, then it really takes the piss.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

What a pass from Wiltshire... outstanding...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
pint vulger
First Teamer

Bitters and Pep are riding their fucking luck , what a shit penalty ! Nowhere near as good as the City side that won their last Prem.
May have a couple of serious injuries now too.
Not like I want any player to get injured before the europricks and hypocrites jump on board.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Hodgson has done it, City's winning run ends :))

The title's back on, all aboard the Jose waggon!
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Ha, fuckin hell... Burnley are fuckin relentless!

Dyche has summat about him...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Bollocks!!!!!!!!!
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Scouse cunts
pint vulger
First Teamer

Refs have had a shocking crimbo , they are fucking useless and couldnt be more inconsistent if they tried .
No pen for Utd v Southampton, pen for WBA v Arsenal.!!!
You couldnt make it up.
pint vulger
First Teamer

Bad night in town tonight but fuck me the Emptyhad is a third empty ,best team ever !!!!