Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

I don't buy into all that mind game shite... for me, it's the press who make more of it than what it actually is... snidey responses to snidey remarks... most managers get into once in a while... Mourinho gets into it more than most... because he's a mouthy cunt... not because he's some psychological assassin...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
swampash
Legend

In bed with the flu and the wife just brought me the news of the score and I feel better already
bman2
Legend

Poor old Conte will be paid millions to go away. Wish I could get sacked like that
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

this is chelsea tbf the players are cunts especially matic, they’ll get a manager the players will decide they fancy playing again and they’ll win the league next year tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Is this the downside of being the plaything of a billionaire owner; the players know they can get the manager sacked if they're shit for a bit

Tbf though Conte has talked about moving back to Italy every fucking month. He started last summer, he was done in england then.
pint vulger
First Teamer

Didn't see any evidence of the Chelsea players not putting in max effort in fact they were the much better team even with 10 men and a cracking goal by Hazard , Kante was class he's the player Utd need.
Then it all went tits in the last 7 mins when they were stil looking for the winner.
Now that is how some fucking pricks on here want Utd to play.
bman2
Legend

It’s a credit to Chelsea that they chop and change managers so much but keep winning titles. It’s a well run club in that respect, set up completely unlike United.
pint vulger
First Teamer

Different model to what is used at Utd , and like you say it has worked really well for them .Cant help thinking the Utd model of a longer term appointment will eventually reap the rewards but can't see Jose still being here in Manchester in 5 years .Hopefully he will leave the club in a better state from when he arrived.
It was obvious Jose fell out with some players ,why? Has the same happened to Conte with some of the same players.How do things go up the Shitter he so quickly post champion seasons ,it's now happened at more or less every league winner in the last 10 years or so.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Mickey got a hatrick of assists in his last game. Tottenham are just monstering Arsenal like they did us.

If they'd have bought one or two more quality players they might have won a league before City raised the bar. A big signing like Sanchez or Griezmann and they would have. The foundation is there.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Kane with 7 in 7 against Arsenal. Pure class.