Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
dozer
Legend

Nah, Jose bought Bailly and Lindelof to bench the other 2.
But Lindelof is crap and Bailly is always injured.
But I suppose he rates them enough as squaddies. Crazy.

Guardiola bought 3 full backs last summer alone because he's quite aware some of his own signings may turn out to be poor. Hell, he shipped out Joe Hart even before he played for the club. He bought Bravo and threw him out too.

I thought Guardiola was crazy doing this but it looks like the right transfer strategy now.
If you adopt Guardiola's strategy, Jose must buy 2 left backs, 1 right back, 2 centre backs, 2 midfielders, one right winger and a striker. Get rid of Jones, Smalling, Shaw, Rojo, Herrera, Rashford, Darmian, Lukaku and Mata.
It's a lot of money but United spend a lot of money on crap anyway and plus, we have dogshit players like Jones and Smalling earning wages.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

So we need 2 left backs, 1 right back, 2 centre backs, 2 midfielders, a right winger and a striker in order to beat Newcastle
Lazarus
Legend

It's Jose's fault. He's the manager. Imagine, Pogba and Jose aren't tearing it up the way people said they were going to. Who'd of thought.....? Anyone not sure should read back thru this thread and see what Pogba was deffo going to do for us. He's not so close to the TMEPITW anymore but then he never really was.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
pint vulger
First Teamer

Here is the news .......Manchester Utd lose a game ............ dip stick dicks go berserk with shouts off I,ve bought a scarf!

SACK THE FUCKING LOT !!!!!!

:D
Lazarus
Legend

'Following the game, Mourinho was asked whether Pogba’s substitution was enforced, and after a short pause, the Portuguese stressed that the move was tactical with Michael Carrick brought on to change the dynamics of the match.

He told Sky Sports: “No. No problems. I wanted a better way to come out in the first phase against a team that was defending in a very compact block. And bring Alexis [Sanchez] close to [Romelu] Lukaku, where he could be a second striker to try to win the game.”'

So no injury then.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Yeah Pogba wasn't injured, just shit

Sanchez alongside Rom did fuck all tbf. He needs to go back to the drawing board on that one.
pint vulger
First Teamer

Manchester supporters although disappointed not panicking and not pleased with the oot glory hunting cunts , don't shoot the messenger.
Snoopcousins
Legend

Pogba’s stats are better for us per game ratio ban his time at Juve
He’s actually improved you bellends....

Or did you watch every game for Juve and can offer something more?!?!

Our team /squad still needs some work...especially the defense and then Pogba can hopefully mkve out of his role beside Matic

Fuck me- the anti-Utd brigade really love it when we lose don’t they

2nd in the league and in the CL and FA cup , signing WC players ,and yet it’s sack Jose time ?!

Give Sanchez and the team time to gel ffs ....it’s boring your continual whinging.

When’s he last time you actually went to OT and cheered us on?! Ever ?!
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lazarus
Legend

Any chance you could show us those stat comparisons Snoops? Let us read those first before we even get started on the rest of that post...
FuB
Site Admin

I hope you'll be including how many times he hit the crossbar and went missing in games whilst playing in bianconero. Also please ensure you include how often he got hauled off for being tactically inept. I didn't watch all the games but I know plenty who did.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence