Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

I agree with what McClair says here...

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/pogba-is ... j7iq0i7ncq

Why not free him up from MF duties for a game or two play him further forward and let him off the leash. It could be a revelation he doesn't have the temperament to be disciplined enough for MF.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
swampash
Legend

...yeah, and maybe we should try Sanchez in goal while we’re at it?
Lazarus
Legend

Why would we try Sanchez in goal when we have DeGea? It's not Sanchez who is causing us problems, he's still in his byball year, the one expensive players get to settle in, when they are getting to know the team mates who won't be good enough to get the best out of the new expensive player....
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

There is a fair debate to be had about where Pogba might be most effective. But my biggest bug bear is that when he's been asked to play in a 2 he doesn't exactly bust his bollocks. And I'm not talking about running about for the sake of it to 'put in a shift' I'm talking about tracking runners, playing with intensity and doing a job for the team. He has to earn the right to be a luxury player - and he hasn't, yet.
Lazarus
Legend

Ash your right he doesn't bust his bollocks and i think he thinks he's a luxury player. I said it from the start i think he's another Nani, only an expensive one. He has all the moves but just can't put them in the right place...
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

If we're gonna get shut then the big problem it presents is that it's an unplanned move and a spanner in the works of the team rebuild. That was supposed to be one important position locked down with a quality player for several years.

We still look 4-5 quality players short and we have for some time. Our recruitment is a train wreck.
swampash
Legend

Pogba is a midfielder, so play him in midfield. If he isn’t performing or can’t be arsed, then drop him
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I can imagine that playing for Mourinho sucks the life out of you, but Pogba can fuck off for me.

Another half arsed performance from him last night. There was a moment at 2-2, just after we scored, where Palace attacked down our right. A through ball was played in behind him for their lad on the left to run onto. Pogba had a good yard's head start - a lazy jog later the lad had got in behind. He then made the meekest of attempts to stay with him and Palace nearly scored. Anyone else pick up on it?
FuB
Site Admin

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:I can imagine that playing for Mourinho sucks the life out of you, but Pogba can fuck off for me.

Another half arsed performance from him last night. There was a moment at 2-2, just after we scored, where Palace attacked down our right. A through ball was played in behind him for their lad on the left to run onto. Pogba had a good yard's head start - a lazy jog later the lad had got in behind. He then made the meekest of attempts to stay with him and Palace nearly scored. Anyone else pick up on it?

yeah but that wasn't the worst of it. watch their first goal again. he's literally standing behind townsend... certainly within range to anticipate and intercept the pass to him. he has absolutely no interest in defending.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

FuB wrote:
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:I can imagine that playing for Mourinho sucks the life out of you, but Pogba can fuck off for me.

yeah but that wasn't the worst of it. watch their first goal again. he's literally standing behind townsend... certainly within range to anticipate and intercept the pass to him. he has absolutely no interest in defending.

And other one in the first half - ball into the box (from a corner I think) and he showed absolutely no desire to compete for the aerial challenge. Might have messed his hair up or something. Even the way he walks onto the fucking pitch annoys me.

Ah, maybe I'm just being a miserable old fuck. But I can't warm to him at all.