Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
senna
Star Man

Lazarus
Legend

MikiT has stepped up for Arse these last two games a goal in Europe and an assist and goal today.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Snoopcousins
Legend

Lazarus wrote:MikiT has stepped up for Arse these last two games a goal in Europe and an assist and goal today.

But you’d point out (if it was Pogba etc) that it was Europa league and only watford
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lazarus
Legend

Fair point.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

He's getting a decent partnership going with Aubameyang. It could be pretty effective in the future.

Meanwhile Sanchez and Lukaku still look like strangers
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

West Ham's authorities have been secretly meeting with their right wing hoolie firm the ICF in order to clampdown on dissent against Sullivan and Gold http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 44951.html

"All your left wing f***s you ain’t passing through our manor,” one posted on Facebook on Saturday. “The ICF won’t allow it don’t cross us.”

“No your not your left wing c**t your not passng [sic].”

So now anybody that opposes the two David shitheads' ownership, opposes the stadium move, opposes paying more to see a shite team in a shite stadium managed by the shite David Moyes, is left wing antifa. Fucking moronic cunts.
swampash
Legend

Sid wrote:He's getting a decent partnership going with Aubameyang. It could be pretty effective in the future

Thought this would work - they were a great partnership at BVB.
senna
Star Man

David Moyes doing wonders.

Gonna get relegated with Sunderland and West Ham and still have one year left on his United contract.

Shows how fucking deluded Fergie was.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Liverpool's Salah chant, class https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GsQ1XzTGFI