Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

Sunshine and showers round these parts.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

Someone gonna explain all this new stuff to me or what then
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
FuB
Site Admin

hello fella... glad you're back. where do you want us to start?!
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
redzebs
Legend

FuB wrote:hello fella... glad you're back. where do you want us to start?!

I got your Zebs beacon in the sky FuB, I figured it must be big news.

Catch me up, less fighting? New segments to try and steer non reachable agreements off every thread and streamline the convos?

Saw something about Harry, what happened?
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Robbo
First Teamer

redzebs wrote:
FuB wrote:hello fella... glad you're back. where do you want us to start?!

I got your Zebs beacon in the sky FuB, I figured it must be big news.

Catch me up, less fighting? New segments to try and steer non reachable agreements off every thread and streamline the convos?

Saw something about Harry, what happened?

Ed used his superpowers and Harry was no more wiped from the face of the earth or at least Rant, happened for certain racist remarks in some post which Ed will not accept at all.

http://www.unitedrant.co.uk/ranton/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2559
-----------------------------------------------------
Lazarus
Legend

redzebs wrote: 6 years ago Someone gonna explain all this new stuff to me or what then
We'll drip feed you info if you hang around for a while.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Welcome, Zebs

Robbo summed it up. Ed was made aware of a few things and he took action. In the meantime we tried to sort it out amongst ourselves but it descended into bitterness and the "agenda". But Ed, whose arse is ultimately on the line for the shit that goes on here, put his foot down and said I'm not having this, and acted. Now we have proper moderation to keep the peace and allow proper football chat to happen. Also Fub made the forum look class. So all in all Rant has been completely refreshed.

Now some old Ranters have returned and there's some proper football convos happening again. Today in about 8 or 9 hours since I was last on there's a shitload of new posts from different contributers, talking about formations, new managers, styles etc. It's class. It's an actual football forum again. That shite couldn't happen before because you'd have been put into a group and become embroiled in the war which was ultimately based around different moral and political beliefs. So there you have it.
swampash
Legend

I hope there’s still plenty of scope for diverge of views...be pretty shit if everyone agreed on everything political and ethical.
FuB
Site Admin

The world and this forum will always be a better place for having differing views. What doesn't have a place here - in my opinion - is annoying people just for the sake of it. Argue the fuck out of things but let's keep at least a veneer of respect. We're all here for a unifying reason and that's United.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
swampash
Legend

Agreed. I was just a bit nonplused by the last bit of Sid‘s post.