Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

That's the best Dailymail piece i've ever read they nail Jose as Sheesh says.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

I'm inclined to agree with much of what's written in that article but it's worth pointing out that Oliver Holt has written LOADS of anti-Mourinho articles over the years. He blatantly hates Mourinho so it's worth bearing that bias in mind when reading stuff he's written.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Knobby's having a melt down. :))

:eatpopcorn:
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

FuB wrote:
1 year ago
I'm inclined to agree with much of what's written in that article but it's worth pointing out that Oliver Holt has written LOADS of anti-Mourinho articles over the years. He blatantly hates Mourinho so it's worth bearing that bias in mind when reading stuff he's written.
I didn't look to see who wrote it but thought it was well written. I've always liked Holt he's had a kicking for years for being anti United but i've always found him honest about United. He used to write for the Mirror back in the day, before the internet his backcover was the breaking news everyday for me. I've always hated Jose as well.......
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

sadly the popcorn smilie I added yesterday is not behaving right. I will need to give the forum a kick but i'll wait for a quiet moment to do that.
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
I didn't look to see who wrote it but thought it was well written. I've always liked Holt he's had a kicking for years for being anti United but i've always found him honest about United. He used to write for the Mirror back in the day, before the internet his backcover was the breaking news everyday for me. I've always hated Jose as well.......
yeah, like I said, I don't disagree with the article at all... it's long been said that everything Mourinho does is about Mourinho first and foremost. I just thought it worth pointing out who wrote that article because, of course, Holt has a historical bias as well. A sort of anti-Mourinho... if they ever meet, they will annihilate.
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

FuB wrote:
1 year ago
sadly the popcorn smilie I added yesterday is not behaving right. I will need to give the forum a kick but i'll wait for a quiet moment to do that.
A bit like Knobby tbf

Him and Bri have almost opposite opinions on Jose and yet rather than have an old style Rant face-off they're just dialing it in. The old days on Rant were 'class' you know...... i-)
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

FA Cup win AND a very fucking decent no skin of the teeth 2nd place finish or sack him.

Because any young or older tbf attacking manager who’s not too bothered about stopping the opposition bar of course maybe giving two players a job specifically in a massive game,

Bar that, still having money to spend fucking wisely and not binning Shaw and Msrtial, binning dross, getting Tuanzabe Perriera and Fosu back and seeing Pogba Sanchez Lakaku Bailey DDG Matic, youth players stepping up and any new players, all playing with a smile, working hard for each other, pressing, bit on the ball freedom to do their own thing, gimmee that and I’ll cut the next manager, a lot more slack, Jose’s I’d rather draw 10 0-0 and have 10 points because it means we haven’t lost or conceded rather than win five and lose five and have 15 points was never ever ever the United way.

That comeback against Palace and the Liverpool game kinda hoodwinked is a bit until we played a massive European match.

We saw Rashfords wee turn and bang and went nuts but let’s not pretend, yes we love beating the scouser’s but stifling them and Lakaku getting better at understanding his role to knock it on isn’t exactly the Josleopard changing it’s spots.

He tried to just do the same thing against Seville only swapping Rashford for some reason and trying to have two tall players for flick ons except when Fellani was doing his job at that, Seville’s midfield were going 3 v 1 Matic, you could be fuckin Makalale and you’d still be fucked.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:I clearly said in the summer I wasn’t happy with what we got!! I remember saying Jose had stated he wanted 4 or 5 signings and got 3!
On top of that we lost Ibra and he want replaced....

Even The United Stand who Sid likes has stated today that Jose didn’t get what he needed/wanted

But....I’m not condoning that Sevilla performance!
No excuses. I said it was just win and he deserves the flack....let’s see what happens all round from here and in the summer now...

I’m questioning why he is playing those dross players
I remember you wanted him to sign a whole new team, Joses team...

Snoop- " Pinter I think you're the only one seeing things clearly here ATM tbf....

We are doing very well so far in our transfer business last summer and SO FAR this summer ....
And still a long way to go.....

But everyone getting their knickers in a twist coz we having signed Defoe or Messi or some cunt from Timbuktu who City might sign, blah blah blah

Compare these last two summers to the ones before or Fergjes later years.....
We would be hoping for a Jones or Smalling in the last week of the transfer window tbh"

I remember this. Which is it Snoops? A bit all over the place....... @-)
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

My dad isn’t even arguing with me anymore, when the auld boys who went to 2nd division games and urge patience get fed up, it’s usually time.

He seen another auld boy there at the shop and he goes well (not even a mate, just some cunt you know from living near you and having seen one or the other wearing a United top over the last 30 years and just talking for 30 secs when they are getting the Sunday paper,

Convo in full :- Auld boy - Well, Da, well,

Ab - watch that shite did you? Da - shambles, Ab - if he doesn’t win the fa cup and finish second he has to fuckin go, Da - I agree with you there, that’s the minimum that’s left now, have to win and finish 2nd or sack the cunt, quality players can’t hit 5 yard balls,

Sometimes another 30 second reminisce about their heroes passing and skinning people on pure mud with heavy rain soaked balls (the match not the players....well maybe some of the players) with a Bremner and a Harris chucked in because this time is full of fruits. Only Herrera, McItomney and Rashford ever back up their mates, Matas singing give peace a chance in Spanish and Young doesn’t want to say anything in case a bird shits in his mouth again.

Zlatan tbf as well but he’s missed a season and tbf he just laughs like haha Lion black belt could kill you all but I won’t.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.