Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Scousers plan to give City's coach a welcome party - with flares https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/soci ... -man-city/

I hope not, it will ruin it for Fub
FuB
Site Admin

Sid wrote: 6 years ago Scousers plan to give City's coach a welcome party - with flares https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/soci ... -man-city/

:)) :finger:

I shall keep a fire extinguisher handy and grumble
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

It's going to look class though Fub, you have to admit. There'll be a sea of raging scousers with flares, banners, letting em know their european pedigree - vs City who have won jack. I guarantee it will make their players think because it puts the game into context - context that's crucial. It's one of many great nights for 5 times european champs, whereas City haven't even made a final. And that wouldn't matter if there was a gulf in quality between the two squads because 99% of the time quality beats hard work. But there isn't a gulf. And Klopp has the edge on Pep. So a small thing like this could turn the tie.

Personally I think City's smalltimeness will be their undoing. The european cup isn't special for the fans. They don't go to the big games, they don't get it. They'll bottle it like Tottenham would if they found themselves in the semis or the final. Getting that first CL trophy is the hardest. Look at how much Abramovic had to spend to get it, and then they ended up winning it when they weren't even the best team in europe.
Lazarus
Legend

FuB wrote: 6 years ago
Sid wrote: 6 years ago Scousers plan to give City's coach a welcome party - with flares https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/soci ... -man-city/

:)) :finger:

I shall keep a fire extinguisher handy and grumble
B-(
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

French rag Le Parisien reckon Enrique will take over at Chelsea in summer. Sounds legit tbf. They're apparently close to a finishing the deal.
sheesh
Legend

bman2
Legend

hahaha
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

:))
redzebs
Legend

Only got 15 mins tonight, anyone post the video of the England fans on the bridge waiting on tourist boats and pouring beer (and the glasses and bottles) onto the tourists and fucking bikes over?

Fuckin you can guess who can’t you, Chelsea West Ham Millwall, bunch of cunts,

Can’t believe they get to go to the World Cup after a gift group, we romp ours bar Germany then just miss out.

Fuckin joke.

Ps well done Bale and non international related Ronaldo for reinventing himself as a poacher, apparabtly Messi was 11 ahead of him and he bet Ramos and Marcelo I think earkyvin the season, well a fair few games in and he’d scored one and all the talk was he’s done, apparently he bet any Madrid players who’d take it, £10k he’d catch Messi, only three behind I think now and Bale overtaking Rush is great.

As is that wee NI kid Smith, not sure where he plays at club level but scored then three defenders took the ball off Washington, wee lad slide tackles, wins the balk and dies s wee x factory bit before crossing. Love players who don’t let it phase them and managers who let unheard off or non fancy players do their thing
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Scum https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/west ... -tax-bill/

The West Ham fans should have been allowed to get to Sullivan and Gold during that Burnley match. It would have ended the problem straight away.