Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat
Snoopcousins
Legend

8 months ago

Different situations completely with Pogba and Shaw
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lazarus
Legend

8 months ago

:wall:
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
FuB
Legend

8 months ago

Ok, Snoops... let's try and put this in terms that your razor sharp detective's mind might find easier to understand:

So, there you are one day out minding your own business doling out some breach of the peace awards to the needy many when, suddenly, a call comes out calling you to a nice well-to-do house in a nice area of the city. Shock horror! There's been a burglary! Immediately you jump into your patrol car, possibly through the window like Starsky and Hutch, and head on over to investigate.

Later that day, whilst polishing your truncheon, you get a call to another house in a pretty run down area of the city. There's been another burglary! Well, well, well. Even though it's hardly worth checking out a crime committed on a poor person, you decide it's your duty to do so and head on over to investigate.

When you get back to the station with all your bagged up evidence, you notice that from both houses you've retrieved a business card for Mr. A. Thief! Heavens above! That just can't be right, can it? I mean... those were two completely different houses so it makes no sense to link the two crimes, does it?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
dozer
Legend

8 months ago

Guys, Luke Shaw has NEVER played well for United.
I guess he's great in your Fifa console but he's been dogshit for us.

Pogba was an established player; Fifa shortlisted for Ballon D'Or I think while joining United.
Shaw was probably nominated for Cadburys Chunky of the year.
redzebs
Legend

8 months ago

FuB wrote:
8 months ago
Ok, Snoops... let's try and put this in terms that your razor sharp detective's mind might find easier to understand:

So, there you are one day out minding your own business doling out some breach of the peace awards to the needy many when, suddenly, a call comes out calling you to a nice well-to-do house in a nice area of the city. Shock horror! There's been a burglary! Immediately you jump into your patrol car, possibly through the window like Starsky and Hutch, and head on over to investigate.

Later that day, whilst polishing your truncheon, you get a call to another house in a pretty run down area of the city. There's been another burglary! Well, well, well. Even though it's hardly worth checking out a crime committed on a poor person, you decide it's your duty to do so and head on over to investigate.

When you get back to the station with all your bagged up evidence, you notice that from both houses you've retrieved a business card for Mr. A. Thief! Heavens above! That just can't be right, can it? I mean... those were two completely different houses so it makes no sense to link the two crimes, does it?

Haha, you’ve taken over the Zebs post while I have made mine shorter! (A bit!)

I agree that saying Pogba and Shaw are totally different is a load of balls but I think now we need to just watch jokey wise depending on people’s jobs, I don’t want to get into anyone’s personal life because it’s personal but also at the end of the day, while we have a lot of jobsworths who are there to be witty on the local areas twitter and “engage” with the public still, the new generation who are the actual ass kickers when needed, don’t really do profiling or have the same prejudices other City’s do and I know Snoops goes in hard at the deep end so although disclosed, can we keep that type of talk and announcements to other new members off the books?

I know alias's are used but I also know banks now specifically hire (no joke this is their job, I’ve seen it) employees to try and find anything negative online and staff who say the most minor things have been sacked over it, so I know it’s petty but I’m always uncomfortable and it’s not my business but the po po schtick should probably stop, what do you say Snoops?

But yeah your inability to see the woods from the trees when it comes to Jose is shocking!!!!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
FuB
Legend

8 months ago

I take what you're saying there, Zebs, and that's fair enough. I would say, though, that Snoops has made posts just a couple of weeks back highlighting his profession so I hadn't got the impression he was concerned about it and nor do I think he says anything here that should jeopardise his job (I realise of course that it's not for me to decide that)

I'd also deliberately chosen an extremely exaggerated form to highlight that it was an absurd situation. I'd done that specifically because I also think it's absurd to answer someone's post saying that, regardless of how different any particular player is, they all have a unifying situation which is being in a team managed by Mourinho - so if one deserves to be given a bye for that, they both do... by saying "yeah but they're different".

dozer is doing the same thing. it's ridiculous. both players are failing to develop as we would like under Mourinho. I don't much care for Shaw either - I've posted enough to point that out - but Mourinho is responsible, in one way or another, for both failures.
redzebs
Legend

8 months ago

FuB wrote:
8 months ago
I take what you're saying there, Zebs, and that's fair enough. I would say, though, that Snoops has made posts just a couple of weeks back highlighting his profession so I hadn't got the impression he was concerned about it and nor do I think he says anything here that should jeopardise his job (I realise of course that it's not for me to decide that)

I'd also deliberately chosen an extremely exaggerated form to highlight that it was an absurd situation. I'd done that specifically because I also think it's absurd to answer someone's post saying that, regardless of how different any particular player is, they all have a unifying situation which is being in a team managed by Mourinho - so if one deserves to be given a bye for that, they both do... by saying "yeah but they're different".

dozer is doing the same thing. it's ridiculous. both players are failing to develop as we would like under Mourinho. I don't much care for Shaw either - I've posted enough to point that out - but Mourinho is responsible, in one way or another, for both failures.
No I totally agree with your point bud,

I was unaware of Snoops comments and it’s not for me to tell him what to say or not (apart from being so pro Jose though he does know where I live lol!)

It just brought it home to me there because of something recently and also my friend is getting laid off in a very good bank job hence that reminded me of them telling me about how they couldn’t believe it when social media got/keeps getting bigger and bigger and staff got sacked for posting on their own Facebook things like, “grrrr Monday morning work, knew I should have stayed in Saturday lol, hope none of the melter customers torture me today”

And then Santander who I worked for had two people sitting in Belfast just scrolling twitter and anytime anyone #Santanders, if it’s negative, they contact the poster, and look out for staff saying anytging negative, I mean who enjoys going to work on a Monday unless your job is good like, cattle rustler or pimp, you know something cool!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Snoopcousins
Legend

8 months ago

I have no problem with talk of professions etc....I have a lot of mates on car forums in NI ,who are in traffic branch, and Will
Regulators answer Police related questions re traffic etc....
My address and ID are not registered here as far as I’m aware so I’ve no issues with that but i don’tike being made out to be a bumbling Inspector Cluseau lol
But zebs is right in general ....I obviously need to watch what I’m involved but in here in case I ever went for a role that had an enhanced background check! Not sure they’d appreciate the old school chat on here lol

But I kinda agree with Dozer - and I say they’re different situations because I’ve never really seen Shaw being amazing ?
Whereas Pogba has been very good on plenty of occasions for us....and What’s going on between Pogba and Jose is different to what Jose is thing to get from Shaw

TalkSPORT yesterday had a good article about this
Question being, would Jose be wrong to kick out those who just arnt good enough for United?

Looks like Shaw is lacking something to be a top player for Utd,
Can Martial step it up to perform every week like a Giggs used to?
I’m. It even going to ignore Pogba - is he going to step up and be our main man to build a team around?

We lack real characters who don’t shrink, Matic is probably our main player now who steps up

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
FuB
Legend

8 months ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
8 months ago
I have no problem with talk of professions etc....I have a lot of mates on car forums in NI ,who are in traffic branch, and Will
Regulators answer Police related questions re traffic etc....
My address and ID are not registered here as far as I’m aware so I’ve no issues with that but i don’tike being made out to be a bumbling Inspector Cluseau lol
But zebs is right in general ....I obviously need to watch what I’m involved but in here in case I ever went for a role that had an enhanced background check! Not sure they’d appreciate the old school chat on here lol

But I kinda agree with Dozer - and I say they’re different situations because I’ve never really seen Shaw being amazing ?
Whereas Pogba has been very good on plenty of occasions for us....and What’s going on between Pogba and Jose is different to what Jose is thing to get from Shaw

TalkSPORT yesterday had a good article about this
Question being, would Jose be wrong to kick out those who just arnt good enough for United?

Looks like Shaw is lacking something to be a top player for Utd,
Can Martial step it up to perform every week like a Giggs used to?
I’m. It even going to ignore Pogba - is he going to step up and be our main man to build a team around?

We lack real characters who don’t shrink, Matic is probably our main player now who steps up
well, you know it's just an absurdist joke so no offence is meant and I hope none taken.

I don't disagree on Shaw not showing enough... but, arguably, when he gets slagged off by Mourinho on camera or unceremoniously hauled off at half time, this isn't really contributing to his development in a positive fashion. I mean, you'd assume that he's shown enough in training to get the start so what failure of communication between them means he's not carrying it into the game? Whose failure is it?
Snoopcousins
Legend

8 months ago

I personally believe Jose has probably tried everything behind closed doors...and his last thing is to give him the chance on the pitch again and call him out publically as nothing else has worked

I can’t imagjne Jose’s first thought of how to motivate him is to call him out in public