Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Snoopcousins
Legend

Sid wrote: 6 years ago Snoop, just admit our performances against Sevilla were fucking shite, don't try and do any of this damage limitation shite to protect Jose
I’ve said a few times we were shit and I was raging with Jose - I didn’t see if coming tbf....I said it was a must win and it put him under pressure

Tbf he’s came out the other end pretty much (even tho the Sevilla result lingers) because we have won all our big matches since
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
swampash
Legend

I watched the Bayern game last night (forgive me, but did the rest of you actually see the game, or are you just posting on the basis of the result?) . While I thought they played a a surprisingly conservative game for a team that had to score 2 goals, I have to say they looked remarkably good defensively.
Lazarus
Legend

Liverpool get Roma...... Means one of them get to the final, a shock winner on the cards potentially.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Great draw for the scouse cunts. They've gone a step closer to winning their 6th european cup.
Lazarus
Legend

...but we're second in the table so far which is better than them, remember they finished second and they've got worse obviously, i mean it's only logical. And besides Jose didn't really want to get further in the CL, we're not ready.... BUT wait til next year when we have Ronaldo, Neymar, Kroos and Dybala and we get rid of the dross that are holding us back. When that happens we'll be world beaters.....
Snoopcousins
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 6 years ago ...but we're second in the table so far which is better than them, remember they finished second and they've got worse obviously, i mean it's only logical. And besides Jose didn't really want to get further in the CL, we're not ready.... BUT wait til next year when we have Ronaldo, Neymar, Kroos and Dybala and we get rid of the dross that are holding us back. When that happens we'll be world beaters.....
You’ve changed your tune since last season then lol.... couldn’t make it up.
Last year every position in the PL mattered...even 4th was better than winning the EL....
Keep the goalposts in the same place yeah

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lazarus
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote: 6 years ago
Lazarus wrote: 6 years ago ...but we're second in the table so far which is better than them, remember they finished second and they've got worse obviously, i mean it's only logical. And besides Jose didn't really want to get further in the CL, we're not ready.... BUT wait til next year when we have Ronaldo, Neymar, Kroos and Dybala and we get rid of the dross that are holding us back. When that happens we'll be world beaters.....
You’ve changed your tune since last season then lol.... couldn’t make it up.
Last year every position in the PL mattered...even 4th was better than winning the EL....
Keep the goalposts in the same place yeah
Are you sure about that Snoop? I clearly remember saying that i didn't care about where we finished or what other teams were doing, i only cared about the FOOTBALL we we're playing. The FA Cup and EL meant fuck all to me because the FOOTBALL we played was shite. But feel free to back up your opinion, a quote or two might help because your memory is dodgy as fuck..... it might be someone else your thinking of.
Snoopcousins
Legend

Sid wrote: 6 years ago But United is all about winning the league, not the Europa. We weren't trying to win the Europa. We only gave a shit about it because it allowed us to do what we failed do in the league and that's enter the CL.

It comes down to this, would you rather finish the season 2nd, 4 wins and 7 points off the champions or 6th, 12 wins and 24 points off but have the Europa League in the bag?

In terms of progress, in terms of building for the future, I'd much rather finish 2nd. Then you're going in to next season thinking we can genuinly challenge for the title. You clearly have a plan, a top team, a way of playing that works - you just need to add one or two players and you can challege

Winning europa means fuck all. We beat the 13th placed La Liga in the semis and a bunch of quality teenagers in the final who play in a much weaker league. Doesn't prove anything.
Ok it was Sid

Lazarus
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote: 6 years ago
Sid wrote: 6 years ago But United is all about winning the league, not the Europa. We weren't trying to win the Europa. We only gave a shit about it because it allowed us to do what we failed do in the league and that's enter the CL.

It comes down to this, would you rather finish the season 2nd, 4 wins and 7 points off the champions or 6th, 12 wins and 24 points off but have the Europa League in the bag?

In terms of progress, in terms of building for the future, I'd much rather finish 2nd. Then you're going in to next season thinking we can genuinly challenge for the title. You clearly have a plan, a top team, a way of playing that works - you just need to add one or two players and you can challege

Winning europa means fuck all. We beat the 13th placed La Liga in the semis and a bunch of quality teenagers in the final who play in a much weaker league. Doesn't prove anything.
Ok it was Sid

:-o :ympray: :-BD
Lazarus
Legend

Turns out you could make it up! :D