The R.I.P. Thread

The original Den of Iniquity
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

Ray Wilkins...... Off to the great pub in the sky.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Aye, mad. 61 is quite young these days.
FuB
Legend

4 months ago

such a shame. he always seemed like a really nice guy and was one of my first heroes at United, along with Steve Coppell and Robson
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
sheesh
Legend

3 months ago

Dale Winton has died. 62 years old.
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Shit, 62 int that old these days
Pikey McScum
Star Man

1 month ago

Is Alf dead then or what?

More people seem to be leaving again...
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

My guess is he's reeling over the banning of a twat that adopted the persona of a dead paedophile and regularly posted racist shite, homophobic shite plus male rape fantasies and the weird posting of random blokes knobs, all while plunging the forum into a bitter war that he wouldn't end despite 3 or 4 attempts to stop it - by Ed because he didn't want to get in shit for it because he's ultimately liable. It is one of the great tragedies of our time tbf.
Pikey McScum
Star Man

1 month ago

What!?!?!?!

Fuck me, I know I'm away more frequently than usual these days, but what's that all about???

Give me the details Sid....
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

:joint:

:eatpopcorn:
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

The war between me and Harry turned into group warefare; the pro Mourinho lot (Snoop, Harry, Pint and to a degree Alf) vs the apparently anti Mourinho lot (aka anybody that so much as made an off the cuff criticism of Mourinho - so mainly me, Laz and Fub). But really, for me the underlying issue wasn't Mourinho but a major difference in politics. Pint and Harry's heads are still in the 1970s. Anyway, everyone wanted an end to the drama. Less people were posting. Harry rejected a few calls for peace over the last 2 years. So Ed was contacted, had a look and acted by banning them two, mainly for the racism and homophobia I believe (Harry was calling Rom "black pudding" at the time). Because, and this is crucial right, the internet has changed. People get done for that stuff on twitter and FB now, likewise people that host message boards like this don't allow it. There are laws now. And Ed is ultimately liable for the shit we say. Anyway, when those two were gone it turned out basically everyone bar Snoop was highly critical of Mourinho but nobody wanted to say while they were here because it was have been like pouring petrol on the fire. So here we are. It's a proper forum now, we talk about tactics and that again. I'm not innocent by any means but I'm open to the fact that I'm not going to be as much of a cunt as I was. I'm actively trying not to be and I'm sorry to Laz in particular who I caused a hard time, when we all have a hard enough time these days, especially under the tories. You have to remember I was 20 when I first joined this forum aka a dickhead. What were you lot like at 20? Now I'm 33. So yeah, that's my take on it.