Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
marlon
Legend

You've said the opposite! He's killing it based on goals and assists.
Lazarus
Legend

marlon wrote: 6 years ago You've said the opposite! He's killing it based on goals and assists.
The opposite of what Marlon??? There is no problem with Pogba obviously........ He's not even talking about it himself..... :-o
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

Pogba's killer goals and assists this season......

13-08-2017 United v's West Ham 4-0 Scores last goal on 90 mins.

19-08-2017 Swansea v's United 0-4 Scores third goal on 82 mins. Assist (United found the breakthrough on the stroke of half-time when Bailly reacted quickest to convert a rebound after Fabianski had expertly tipped Pogba's header onto the crossbar.).

09-09-2017 Stoke v's United 2-2 Assist (United responded swiftly as Nemanja Matic flicked on a corner and Pogba's header went in off Rashford.)

18-11-2017 United v's Newcastle 4-1 Scores 3rd goal on 54 mins. Assist (Martial got Man Utd back on terms with a far-post header from Pogba's fine lifted cross from the right.)

02-12-2017 Arsenal v's United 1-3 Two assists (United took an early lead through Valencia, who pinched the ball ahead of Sead Kolasinac before playing a one-two with Pogba and drilling the ball through Petr Cech's legs. United then had their third just after the hour-mark, with Pogba holding off Laurent Koscielny before playing it over for Lingard to tap in.) Red carded.

05-12-2017 United v's CSKA Moscow 2-1 Assist (Sumptuous pass that Pogba provided for Romelu Lukaku to claim only his second goal in 13 matches)

01-01-2018 Everton v's United 0-2 Two assists (A dominant spell eventually paid dividends for United when they scored from a counter-attack, with Pogba picking out Martial, who set himself on the edge of the area before curling his effort beyond Pickford. Lingard bent in the all-important second goal after ghosting past Michael Keane 20 yards out.)

15-01-2018 United v's Stoke 3-0 Two assists (Martial made Stoke pay when he added a second seven minutes before the break.Paul Pogba provided the assist with a crisp pass.)

07-04-2018 City v's United 2-3 Scores two goals 53, 55.

18-04-2018 Bourmouth v's United 0-2 Assist (Set up Lukaku for United's second.)

21-04-2018 United v's Spurs 2-1 Assist (Pogba picked out Sanchez with an inch-perfect cross and the Chilean headed home.)
marlon
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 6 years ago
marlon wrote: 6 years ago You've said the opposite! He's killing it based on goals and assists.
The opposite of what Marlon??? There is no problem with Pogba obviously........ He's not even talking about it himself..... :-o
“It’s quite funny because we don’t judge me on the midfield part,” Pogba told Sky Sports. “We judge me on assists and goals and that’s the truth.

You seem to judge him more on the midfield part than the scoring...

In terms of scoring he's done as well as any CM.
Lazarus
Legend

marlon wrote: 6 years ago
Lazarus wrote: 6 years ago
“It’s quite funny because we don’t judge me on the midfield part,” Pogba told Sky Sports. “We judge me on assists and goals and that’s the truth.

You seem to judge him more on the midfield part than the scoring...

In terms of scoring he's done as well as any CM.
Exactly. I don't care about him scoring or even assisting, it's great if he does. He's a terrible in MF. As it stands he's a decent footballer who can really turn it on but he rarely does. I think we should play him at 10, that's where he is a threat, i think we'd see the best of him there. In no way is he worthy of the TWMEP accolade, just like James, the actual amount of money is irrelevant it's the significance of the accolade. Pogba has not lived up to that and that's been my long standing opinion. He has also played and acted just like i said he would.

If there was no issue with Pogba why is he talking about it? Why is Jose talking about it? Why are the press and football sites all over it? ........this rant is more to do with Snoop tbf.........

:joint:
marlon
Legend

Yeah I was just being pedantic. He's definitely being misused.
Snoopcousins
Legend

So...Laz....let me get this right.... you’re now dismissing some of Pogbas goals etc coz they were the 3rd goal or something and not the ‘winner’..?!

And Pogba then is right- he is judged differently!
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lazarus
Legend

Sssuuuush! The grown ups are talking.
dozer
Legend

Jogba always switches on and off. That's not enough especially for a central player. Perhaps wide players can get away with that.
Lazarus
Legend

Look here's Pogba talking about the problems he 'didn't' have this season.......

"You always want to be at the top every game, to improve every game and I think I am still improving," Pogba told Sky Sports News. "I can still do better. I am not young but I can still improve, learn and get more experience. I will get better and better during the next year.

"[Being dropped] is something that didn't happen in the past, it's not something I'm used to, but everyone has to go through this, it makes you stronger and makes you realise you have to work hard, because anything can happen.

"It's affected me in a good way. When you go through it, you just have to work and keep believing in yourself and respond on the pitch."

....i'm looking forward to seeing that better and better Pogba. It's difficult too imagine how you get better and better when you arrived as WC quality.......

Apparently Jose wants to trade him for Greaseman, oh the irony.......