Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote: 5 years ago
Sid wrote: 5 years ago Salah has scored more goals than Ronaldo did in his greatest season for us

Puts into perspective just how good he's been
ONE good season he’s had

Or....are you saying he’s as good as Ronaldo?!!!
No I'm saying he's had a better season than the best season Ronnie had for us, that's why I said he's had a better season than the best season Ronnie's had for us

I know it's been said many times but why did Jose sell him... what a monumental fuck up
marlon
Legend

Screen Shot 2018-05-13 at 17.14.14.png
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Tuchel is the new PSG boss

Arsenal and Chelsea overlooked
swampash
Legend

Be very interesting to see how the football glitterati at PSG respond to Tuchel - he's known to be strong on team discipline.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Bit random but I watched the Fulham v Derby play-off game last night. As I was watching, it occurred to me that I was actually enjoying the football on offer - particularly from Fulham - more than I have for pretty much any United game this season. Certainly this year.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Last season I enjoyed England games more than United games, Ash. We were watching a heavily dysunfctional team bodge like fuck, whereas England could do the basics, they could get the ball from back to front and have a shot on goal - and that was pleasing on the eye.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Yeah fair point Sid. One of the things that struck me watching Fulham last night, was how much better they were at moving the ball through midfield, in cohesive patterns of play. Scandalous really.
Lazarus
Legend

But we don't have the players who can do that kind of thing apparently, our dross are so bad and our WC players need better and better players around them to get a game out of them.......... They wouldn't understand these cohesive patterns of play. They're so dumb Jose doesn't even bother.....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Their mentality is to be cautious, tactical, hesistant, that's why the instinct and fluidity has gone out of our play. 2 seasons of Jose's conditioning has made em all conservative minded. In the last few weeks you've seen great attacking situations arise after we've nicked the ball back, and there's no movement, no attempt to run into space or to get the ball forward quickly.
marlon
Legend

europa final on youtube