Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

You can only refer to yourself in third person when you're a truly top player that has won everything, like Ronaldo

He's made one CL final and bossed the second half against a weakened City team after they'd already won the league, that's not enough
Snoopcousins
Legend

Sid wrote: 5 years ago You can only refer to yourself in third person when you're a truly top player that has won everything, like Ronaldo

He's made one CL final and bossed the second half against a weakened City team after they'd already won the league, that's not enough

He’s done more than that tbf

Euros final, leagues etc at Juve
Made World team of the year etc

But yea he’s shit
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lazarus
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote: 5 years ago
Sid wrote: 5 years ago You can only refer to yourself in third person when you're a truly top player that has won everything, like Ronaldo

He’s done more than that tbf

Euros final, leagues etc at Juve
Made World team of the year etc

But yea he’s shit
That's a bit harsh Snoop.......

He's overvalued, inconsistent, immature, lacking in real confidence, arrogant, self obsessed, vain, too wealthy, half-hearted but not shit. He's better than Fella. Maybe he'll be WC next season........ :-BD
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
marlon
Legend

Does it matter what he does in his own time?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Tbh Marlon his free time has been commodified to where he sells his brand and others, or at very least maintains his high profile just by posting something
Lazarus
Legend

marlon wrote: 5 years ago Does it matter what he does in his own time?
I never mentioned his own time......... That all refers to his football. I don't care what he does in his own time, only what happens on the pitch.
Lazarus
Legend

Lampard,

“I don’t know what Pogba is. He makes bad decisions but then does fantastic things which must wreck Jose’s head, Mourinho tried to embarrass him out of it and I worry Pogba did not get it.

“Pogba is naturally more talented than I was, he would run all over me and has better feet, but there’s no point dribbling in your own half. All that ‘flick and roll of the studs’, I’m not an advocate of that. A lot of young players see it on YouTube and think it’s amazing but I don’t like it.”
bman2
Legend

He’s a bit like Nani.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago Lampard,

“I don’t know what Pogba is. He makes bad decisions but then does fantastic things which must wreck Jose’s head, Mourinho tried to embarrass him out of it and I worry Pogba did not get it.

“Pogba is naturally more talented than I was, he would run all over me and has better feet, but there’s no point dribbling in your own half. All that ‘flick and roll of the studs’, I’m not an advocate of that. A lot of young players see it on YouTube and think it’s amazing but I don’t like it.”
I like the flick and roll stuff. Pog can play his way out of trouble really well because his technique and feet are really good. That's what sets him apart from Lampard.
marlon
Legend

Probably a better comparison than Nani:
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... a-14634134

He also said Matic was his toughest opponent....