Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

The cunt Lucas Ocampos looks good for Marseille...
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
sheesh
Legend

Maybe it's because I'm getting older, or I've turned into a right miserable bastard, but I am increasingly finding it hard to get excited about transfer news.

Oh look, we're after some twat I've never heard of. Great.

Whilst I'm on here, why are we after William ffs
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Looks like Jorginho, who we've been after for a while, has chosen City. His agent said "Jorginho is still under contract, but if Napoli find an agreement with City then he goes to Manchester. City are champions of England and among Europe’s top clubs. Now we must stay calm. If Napoli and City find a solution, we can talk about it, otherwise the player will be happy to stay at Napoli."

I've just looked into him and he's class. He's the key link in that ace Napoli side. He's made more passes per game than any other player in europe's top 5 leagues. Would have been a good replacement for Carrick.
Snoopcousins
Legend

Sid wrote: 5 years ago Looks like Jorginho, who we've been after for a while, has chosen City. His agent said "Jorginho is still under contract, but if Napoli find an agreement with City then he goes to Manchester. City are champions of England and among Europe’s top clubs. Now we must stay calm. If Napoli and City find a solution, we can talk about it, otherwise the player will be happy to stay at Napoli."

I've just looked into him and he's class. He's the key link in that ace Napoli side. He's made more passes per game than any other player in europe's top 5 leagues. Would have been a good replacement for Carrick.
So.....how do you know we wanted him ? and City beat us to him?
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Snoopcousins
Legend

If we’d bought him you’d have said he mustn’t be thag good for City to let us have him lol

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lazarus
Legend

Yeah Sid how do you 'know'......?????? :))
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

He gave an interview a while back saying he was only interested in playing for a team that keeps possession, or something along those lines.
Snoopcousins
Legend

bman2 wrote: 5 years ago He gave an interview a while back saying he was only interested in playing for a team that keeps possession, or something along those lines.
Ok....but Sids implying City beat us to his signature -that he turned us down?

bman2
Legend

Well Jose himself has said several times that he wants a Carrick replacement, and Jorginho is maybe the closest to that, so we could well have been interest.

But who cares if City sign the best passer in Europe? We’re close to convincing Fellaini to stay!
Snoopcousins
Legend

I’d take Fred and/or Savic along with Sandro for LB....I’d be happy with that.... as long as we get rid of Fellaini