Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
bman2
Legend

I kinda feel bad for Karius, but how the fuck is he even a PL keeper, let a lone in a CL team? Did Klopp sign him? If he did, it makes you question whether he really knows his business. Another final lost.
FuB
Site Admin

bman2 wrote: 5 years ago I kinda feel bad for Karius, but how the fuck is he even a PL keeper, let a lone in a CL team? Did Klopp sign him? If he did, it makes you question whether he really knows his business. Another final lost.
To be fair Navas ain't a great deal better. They'll be after de Gea again for sure
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago This game is a draw without those two horrendous fuck ups by the keeper, Klopp will be fuming at him. They also lost Salah, that's bad luck coming in three's for you....
And if Salah's fit Liverpool could have won it. This Madrid team needs revamping. Must be a fair few players over 30
Snoopcousins
Legend

bman2 wrote: 5 years ago I kinda feel bad for Karius, but how the fuck is he even a PL keeper, let a lone in a CL team? Did Klopp sign him? If he did, it makes you question whether he really knows his business. Another final lost.
People slag how DDG saves us but you need a good keeper , defense etc- no good just having a good attack and high pressing

Bale basically just said he wants to leave ....good chance of a move to us?
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

FuB wrote: 5 years ago Not a single Liverpool player went to console Karius. You'll never walk alone unless you're a shit keeper
:)) aye Madrid players were the first to console him
FuB
Site Admin

5th CL for Ronnie
Lazarus
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote: 5 years ago
Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago Bale again!!!! That keeper needs shot.....
Oh dear....
Why don't you report me again?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

FuB wrote: 5 years ago5th CL for Ronnie
One more than Messi, and he's won the Euros too. Can we say he's the better player now?
bman2
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote: 5 years ago Bale basically just said he wants to leave ....good chance of a move to us?
I was surprised by his frankness. He's a proper star, there's no question. Big decision though, it would be a lot of money, the transfer fee as well as his salary. Apart from his injuries, he's what, 29 now? Are we going to spend big money on Sanchez and Bale, to only get a couple of good years out of each?
FuB
Site Admin

bman2 wrote: 5 years ago
Snoopcousins wrote: 5 years ago Bale basically just said he wants to leave ....good chance of a move to us?
I was surprised by his frankness. He's a proper star, there's no question. Big decision though, it would be a lot of money, the transfer fee as well as his salary. Apart from his injuries, he's what, 29 now? Are we going to spend big money on Sanchez and Bale, to only get a couple of good years out of each?
what did he actually say? I watched it on Italian tv so didn't see an interview with him