Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

There's a lot of chat about us trading Pogba too Real for Ronaldo or Kroos. There's no point in providing the links because nobody here reads that SHITE! Or ever quotes them........

Just so we're clear, i'm not saying this will happen i'm only saying there are rumours out there. Hope i've made myself clear..... I don't know...... Probably not true, Pogba has loved being at United, obviously and Jose loves him, obviously.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Jason
Star Man

Gareth bale basically saying hes willing to leave Madrid in that post match interview.
Injured for 4-5 weeks at start, and not getting 90 mins week in week out.
swampash
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago There's a lot of chat about us trading Pogba too Real for Ronaldo or Kroos. There's no point in providing the links because nobody here reads that SHITE! Or ever quotes them........

Just so we're clear, i'm not saying this will happen i'm only saying there are rumours out there. Hope i've made myself clear..... I don't know...... Probably not true, Pogba has loved being at United, obviously and Jose loves him, obviously.
Personally hope it's not true Laz...not sure we would want Ronaldo in the twilight of his career, and Real seem to have turned Kroos into a much more mediocre player...imho!
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Ronaldo and Bale's wages would destroy our already inflated wage bill. Sanchez is on 500k +, Ronnie would want more. Bale would want something similar. Fuck that. You can get the next gen for half the wage, and you'd get a lot more out of them on the pitch.
Snoopcousins
Legend

Sanchez is not on that... you know that figure included his sign on bonus
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Snoopcousins
Legend

I want to see the best players play for us....we have been mediocre for so long ....
So what if we only get 3/4 years out of Bale?!
He can do a lot for us in that time and there’ll be someone to replace him when the time comes
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
swampash
Legend

Have to say Bale looked good yesterday!
dozer
Legend

When they asked Zidane about Ronaldo and Bale's comments he was very agressive in saying Ronaldo would stay. He didn't seem too fussed about Bale.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Not arsed about the money. We're shitting it. Ronnie is a machine and can still play at the top for 3 years. Bale for 4-5.

Either or both would do me just fine.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote: 5 years ago Sanchez is not on that... you know that figure included his sign on bonus
Yeah but Snoop the bonus money is still real money that we gave to Sanchez, it's not monopoly money.

I love Snoop economics. You could be chancellor, he doesn't have a clue either.