Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

I personally wouldn't want Ronaldo back... would want too much salary and his ego would drive me nuts. I'd rather remember the old days with fondness.

Bale on the other hand, I'd take in a heart beat. I know a few people who are close with him, any hint of a transfer and I'll post it up here.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
marlon
Legend

Fabinho to Liverpool. + Keita and Ox and they'll actually have a good midfield to go with their attack.
Snoopcousins
Legend

marlon wrote: 5 years ago Fabinho to Liverpool. + Keita and Ox and they'll actually have a good midfield to go with their attack.
I’d love to have Fabinho....he’d be perfect ...replacement for Valencia and can cover DMF
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
dozer
Legend

Nah, Fabinho didn't look good to me. Keita however looks very good.*

*based on youtube videos
bman2
Legend

I’d like the club to sign Tierneu and Sessegnon. Two exciting young British players, who also happen to fit gaps in the squad. We’re not playing exciting football, so it’s all the more important to maintain a real sense of United identity in other ways. It’s great we have academy players in the squad like Rash and Lingard, let’s keep it up.

Because if it just becomes a club of late 20s pros hired from around the world with no distinct character to the organisation, you might as well support Chelsea, City, or post-Carra and Gerard Liverpool.

Besides, who are the options beside Tierney for LB? Sandro? Doesn’t look anything special to me for the money suggested. Defenders from The Italian league nearly always don’t fit in in the PL anyway.
marlon
Legend

Sessegnon at LB or LW? Seems we already have plenty of LW options?
bman2
Legend

marlon wrote: 5 years ago Sessegnon at LB or LW? Seems we already have plenty of LW options?
Well he's a lefty, we don't have those. So if he played on LW, he'd actually be a winger, unlike Sanchez, Martial, or Rashford, or else he could play on the right, and be their equivalent on the right.

Or else LB.
marlon
Legend

He looks amazing for a 17 year old, but you wonder how much patience Mourinho would have with him
FuB
Site Admin

marlon wrote: 5 years ago He looks amazing for a 17 year old, but you wonder how much patience Mourinho would have with him
"amazing", "17 year old" and "patience" are not words I would generally expect to find in a sentence with "Mourinho" in it. Not one that had a positive implication anyway.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
bman2
Legend

Yeah I wouldn't make him a regular starter, would happy even with a buy and loan back to the club he's currently at type situation, but I think him and Tierney have proper X factor. It's not to be dismissed such young players getting it done every weekend, even if in a less than Premier League level competition, especially when those competitions aren't exactly the soft and nurturing type. I'm more more impressed by a teenager doing the basics consistently well against relatively old pros who resent being shown up, than by a teenager turning star tricks in a safer environment.