Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 5 years ago Apparently Jose has come out and said he doesn’t know if we’ll sign anyone this summer now. If that’s the case we won’t get top 4. If that’s the case, the cunt will be gone!

For me this is his last decent window to make us title challengers. If he fails he should go this season.
We do need more. But..... I wonder if the 'powers that be' might look at how some of our players perform for their countries and challenge Jose to get more out of them. Give him another year to make it work and keep some cash back if we have to make a change next summer.

De Gea
Dalot Lindelof Bailly Shaw
Fred Matic Pogba
Sanchez Lukaku Martial

With the exception of already having the world's best keeper, one of the most expensive young full backs in world football and a young striker who cost 50m and just two years ago was one of the world's hottest young properties, they've pretty much bought him an entire fucking side.
senna
Star Man

We can sign Messi and it won't matter with this fraud at the top.
Steggo
First Teamer

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 5 years ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote: 5 years ago Apparently Jose has come out and said he doesn’t know if we’ll sign anyone this summer now. If that’s the case we won’t get top 4. If that’s the case, the cunt will be gone!

For me this is his last decent window to make us title challengers. If he fails he should go this season.
We do need more. But..... I wonder if the 'powers that be' might look at how some of our players perform for their countries and challenge Jose to get more out of them. Give him another year to make it work and keep some cash back if we have to make a change next summer.

De Gea
Fred Matic Pogba
Sanchez Lukaku Martial

With the exception of already having the world's best keeper, one of the most expensive young full backs in world football and a young striker who cost 50m and just two years ago was one of the world's hottest young properties, they've pretty much bought him an entire fucking side.
You both miss the point. In Jose eyes we've already made the biggest signing of the summer-Fellaini. A top World Cup performer and a real Mourinho player. What can go wrong?
bman2
Legend

Steggo wrote: 5 years ago
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 5 years ago

De Gea
Fred Matic Pogba
Sanchez Lukaku Martial

You both miss the point. In Jose eyes we've already made the biggest signing of the summer-Fellaini. A top World Cup performer and a real Mourinho player. What can go wrong?
In all seriousness, the Fellaini that played against Brazil would be like a new signing. More of that please.
bman2
Legend

In fairness to Jose, it's looking like a big mistake not to have signed Perisic last summer. 22 goals and assists each of the past two seasons, good with both feet, experienced pro. To buy him now would cost even more, and he's another year older.
dozer
Legend

Rumours that United are close to buying Cahill
bman2
Legend

Erm... Tim Cahill???
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Great stuff, he'll be 33 in december
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

dozer wrote: 5 years ago Rumours that United are close to buying Cahill