Sid wrote:
4 months ago
Lak must be taking the piss. The forum is decent now. No dramas
I'm still sure he's Madredmonkey.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

"Of course it makes me proud, it makes me happy to wear this (armband) at a big club like Manchester United," he said.

"Like I always say, I always give my best for the fans, for my team-mates, for the people that trust me."

Put to Pogba that it looked like he was fully committed to United after a lot of things had been said about his position at the club over recent days, he added: "Well, like I said, I always give my best for the fans, for the team-mates and for the people that trust me."

"It's three points, it's what we wanted," Pogba said. "Very happy.

"Of course the performance wasn't the best, but it's better to start like this and finish well than start very well and finish bad.

"We know the players, and myself as well, didn't have a lot of training and we played a game.

"We knew we were not going to be fit, 100 per cent, but the most important (thing) was to start well the Premier League."

"So, it's pretty early to speak about this now," Pogba said when asked of United's chances of success this term.

"We started with Andreas Pereira and Fred, and they played very well today.

"With the players that we have...of course we're Manchester United, we have to look at the top of the league. That's obvious.

"I mean, Manchester United, we have to show on the pitch, we have to play well, we have to be focused and we need people to trust us."

Do you think he didn't feel trusted by Jose??? Let's see how long this hiatus lasts....
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

Lakendary wrote:
4 months ago
Sheesh. This place is toxic. Hating on each other and World Cup champions. Damn.
The kind of fucker who'd pour petrol in your letterbox, light it and run away. Cock!
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 months ago

he defo switches off during games tbf, but then he must get bored as shite being in a side that prefers to not have the ball tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

The last paragraph is the most interesting. A message to Jose maybe
marlon
Legend

4 months ago

http://kwese.espn.com/football/manchest ... ed?src=com

Doesnt sound like the hiatus has started yet. Mourinho seems to have lost Woodward's support and now our best player.
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Tbf Ian Wright summed it up on MOTD, he said Pogba won't want to leave United but he won't want to play under Mourinho
Davey-boy
Legend

4 months ago

Yeah its definitely a problem between him and Jose. Pogba doesn't want to be playing this type of anti-football that's pretty clear.
marlon
Legend

4 months ago

Tbf, Shaw was saying his goal was straight off the training ground, and a defender getting into the box in open play, defending a one goal lead with ten minutes to go, doesn't sound all that defensive or like Mourinho is telling players they can't get forward.