Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
sheesh
Legend

Three defeats in a row for Spurs. I still can't believe we lost to those twats.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Anybody watching Liverpool v PSG?

The scouse are absolutely battering em, in the first 10 mins they've attacked more than we have all season
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

1-0 the scouse

Neymar, Cavani and Di Maria haven't had a sniff for half an hour
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

2-0

Tuchel doesn't know how to handle the scouse attack, they're all over the place in defence
Lazarus
Legend

Spurs leading 0-1 from a pen for handball in the wall. Kane puts it away. Brighton beat us 3-2.....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

2-0, game over

If Arsenal beat Everton and Chelsea beat West Ham we'll be bottom of the top 6 by 3 points

9 goals scored, 9 conceded, 0 goal difference. Piss poor.
Lazarus
Legend

Chelsea v Liverpool game was really entertaining last night. Both teams went for it, kept trying, played good football at pace and didn't even have their first teams out. Both managers looked engaged and like they cared. Hazards goal if you haven't seen it was class....

"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Class
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Tottenham and Arsenal both won 2-0, that means they're 5 points ahead of us already. They're fighting for the final top 4 place between themselves while we're fucking midtable.

Arsenal are favourites for me. They've won 7 on the trot in all comps, and 5 in a row in the Prem. Emery has got his shit together.
marlon
Legend

Hazard under Sarri after years under Conte and Mourinho gives me hope for our lot after Gaal and Mourinho. 6 goals and 2 assists in 5 games after averaging a little more than a goal/assist every other game for years