6 months ago

taggart puppet
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

Tottenham overtake City in second

Like Knob says questions should be asked of Pep, as Poch overtakes him having spent nowt
redzebs
Legend

5 months ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
6 months ago
taggart puppet
Aye winning all those trophies was shite. The players were already better than half of Fergies squads, plus you know he's just going to let good players play and that's all we need, and to batter the shite
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
redzebs
Legend

5 months ago

If Ole does well and Pochettino says know, why the fuck would you take some hipster cunt, Wagner was Klopp no 2, now would you take him even as interim?

We have the players and the money, we definitely need the likes of Prem proved youngster proved Pochettino or someone who really knows the club like Ole who can let good players play, he'll get £ and he'll have better squads to just go and do it than some Fergies
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
dozer
Legend

5 months ago

If Ole does well, I hope we beg him to stay.
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

Do Ole and Phelan have the tactics for the big teams, that's the question. If not he could get us close (closer than Jose) but not close enough. It's too early to say.
dozer
Legend

5 months ago

Sid wrote:
5 months ago
Do Ole and Phelan have the tactics for the big teams, that's the question. If not he could get us close (closer than Jose) but not close enough. It's too early to say.
Jose and Gaal have good results overall against the big teams. That's the upside in playing shite football.
I'll just rate Ole based on the football we play and points we get over the course of 19 games; rather than categorising the results on criteria.