Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

FuB wrote: 5 years ago
Sid wrote: 5 years ago Koulibaly seems like an improvement on what we've already got. But then so did some of the cunts we signed, then they got Jose'd. Thing is he looks shite at actual football, which won't matter under the posh Pulis, but will when we get a proper normal modern manager.

Van Dijk is proper quality
I thought Koulibaly occasionally looked ok and his sudden bursts of pace saved him embarrassment a few times.

A bit like Smalling...

but maybe two Smallings are better than one? A bit like hoping you can block a toilet with two big shits.
:))

He's worse on the ball than Smalling for me but I can see the comparison. 90m is a piss take though. If that figure is true, or anything like it, then we're being made to pay for Mourinho being so vocal and tantrumming about wanting a CB. We're going to get rinsed.

And thinking post Mourinho, modern CBs have to be good on the ball because they start moves by playing quick accurate balls in to feet through the opposition. That's how City play. Stones is good on the ball but Kompany was average at best. But Guardiola has improved his feet and vision, and now he plays killer passes through the opposition midfield. He played one the other week from just inside their half that went through their midfield, through their defence and into the box, and resulted in a shot. None of our midfielders could play that pass let alone our CBs.
sheesh
Legend

A few papers running with this story:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... a-13752798
redzebs
Legend

A dm and rest just depending on whether Lindelof and Bailey can do it.

And let's see Ole's Sanchez

FuB called Kimmich year's ago but we could have had him, Kante, Keita, that other dm Chelsea signed and Liverpool too actually.

Matic Jones Smalling out,

Proper dm in, might do if rest were just shite because of Jose
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
FuB
Site Admin

redzebs wrote: 5 years ago A dm and rest just depending on whether Lindelof and Bailey can do it.

And let's see Ole's Sanchez

FuB called Kimmich year's ago but we could have had him, Kante, Keita, that other dm Chelsea signed and Liverpool too actually.

Matic Jones Smalling out,

Proper dm in, might do if rest were just shite because of Jose
not me... was swampash
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
redzebs
Legend

Sorry Swamp, did he rip too?

What a call though.

People think we need 8 players etc ffs, we just need the ones that are good to get let play. Plus I'd rather finished second next year and good cup runs/wins if it means Periera Fosu Mensah Tuanzabe Gomes Chong

Maybe need a rub but if this kids got a good rest of season in him then that was the point?

Good dm/play controller and the youngsters and big cubes who downed tools will start battering again
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
fat maradona
Legend

Aye, couldn't agree more Zebs. We don't need 8 in, 8 out. Ok, we currently don't have the 'best in class' in every position but we do have some good players that were stifled by Mourinho. Personally, I don't think we need a DM as Herrera could play in that position for the time being, if he were to be a bit more disciplined. The defence needs to be sorted as a priority and the likes of Smalling, Jones, Rojo, Darmian & Young should be fucked off. Matic and Fellaini too whilst we are at it. We have some quality youngsters coming through and if we are to be a team in transition, it's a good time to bring the likes of Chong, Gomes, Mitchell, Gribbin on..
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

redzebs wrote: 5 years ago Sorry Swamp, did he rip too?

What a call though.

People think we need 8 players etc ffs, we just need the ones that are good to get let play. Plus I'd rather finished second next year and good cup runs/wins if it means Periera Fosu Mensah Tuanzabe Gomes Chong

Maybe need a rub but if this kids got a good rest of season in him then that was the point?

Good dm/play controller and the youngsters and big cubes who downed tools will start battering again
Innit. Thank fuck the days of "I need a 80m CB and Perisic in order to beat Southampton" are over.
bman2
Legend

At least one CB and competition for LB and RB are needed. Midfield and attack is a greyer area for me, a lot of players there who have more to offer than they’ve been allowed show. Fellaini showed how useful he can be as the DM he wants to be at the World Cup. It’s fellaini as a head on a stick attacking option I can’t stand. Since the day we’ve signed him, I’ve been ok with Fellaini as a battling but technically limited DM, that’s a useful member of the squad, if not necessarily a starter.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

For me, a top CB, and two top midfielders are needed as the priority. Somone with an engine like Kante, and someone we can take the ball of the back 4 under pressure and link it into the front me - like Fernandinho does for City. Add that to Pogba, with Matic, Herrera, Gomes, Lingard and Mata for depth.

Let Shaw and Dalot have a good run at full back. Young can have another year as backup. He's ok against the shite. Bin off Fellaini. Looks like Perreira is off too.

Not convinced we should be adding to our striking options yet either. Would rather see Chong and Greenwood get some game time first.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 5 years ago For me, a top CB, and two top midfielders are needed as the priority. Somone with an engine like Kante, and someone we can take the ball of the back 4 under pressure and link it into the front me - like Fernandinho does for City. Add that to Pogba, with Matic, Herrera, Gomes, Lingard and Mata for depth.

Let Shaw and Dalot have a good run at full back. Young can have another year as backup. He's ok against the shite. Bin off Fellaini. Looks like Perreira is off too.

Not convinced we should be adding to our striking options yet either. Would rather see Chong and Greenwood get some game time first.
Aye, Kante obviously doesn't fit into Sarri's plan so he should be up for grabs in summer

Alderweireld has a 25m buy out clause now n all