OGS.....

Manchester United chat
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5246
Joined: 3 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

7 months ago

Sid wrote:
7 months ago
It's about time we all started arguing again
oh no it fucking isn't
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 6867
Joined: 6 years ago

7 months ago

If there’s a difficult choice to be made between Ole and Poch that’s a nice problem to have. Things will get interesting if we beat Spurs in January!
User avatar
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend
Posts: 4809
Joined: 5 years ago

7 months ago

Sid wrote:
7 months ago
It's about time we all started arguing again
Well it IS Christmas
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 22894
Joined: 6 years ago

7 months ago

FuB wrote:
7 months ago
Sid wrote:
7 months ago
It's about time we all started arguing again
oh no it fucking isn't
Arguing in a decent way, none of the shit we had before
User avatar
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend
Posts: 4941
Joined: 6 years ago

7 months ago

unless he flukes the big pot like rafa he should be binned asap
lkhm

hoofing
fat maradona
First Teamer
Posts: 400
Joined: 6 years ago

7 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
7 months ago
fat maradona wrote:
7 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
7 months ago
I'm saying it now, if he has us playing like that and we can build on it i'd keep him. Let's see how it pans out though, 1-5 is a good start.
He probably just told the lads to go out and enjoy themselves etc. He doesn't have much tactical nous and so wouldn't be right for us (just now, might change as he gets more experience). What the game on Saturday showed was that the lads we do have can do a decent job, if they decide to play to their abilities. And it showed just how much Jose had lost the dressing room. Anyway, it was only Cardiff so let's not get too carried away. Let's see how we play against Spurs in 3 weeks time...
Another behind the scenes expert, you daft fucks can't help yourselves you just have spray pish all over the place. "He doesn't have much tactical nous and so wouldn't be right for us." :-@
Same pish as wanting to give Ole the job permanently....
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15315
Joined: 6 years ago

7 months ago

fat maradona wrote:
7 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
7 months ago
fat maradona wrote:
7 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
7 months ago
I'm saying it now, if he has us playing like that and we can build on it i'd keep him. Let's see how it pans out though, 1-5 is a good start.
He probably just told the lads to go out and enjoy themselves etc. He doesn't have much tactical nous and so wouldn't be right for us (just now, might change as he gets more experience). What the game on Saturday showed was that the lads we do have can do a decent job, if they decide to play to their abilities. And it showed just how much Jose had lost the dressing room. Anyway, it was only Cardiff so let's not get too carried away. Let's see how we play against Spurs in 3 weeks time...
Another behind the scenes expert, you daft fucks can't help yourselves you just have spray pish all over the place. "He doesn't have much tactical nous and so wouldn't be right for us." :-@
Same pish as wanting to give Ole the job permanently....
What dickhead said that?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15315
Joined: 6 years ago

7 months ago

Sid wrote:
7 months ago
FuB wrote:
7 months ago
Sid wrote:
7 months ago
It's about time we all started arguing again
oh no it fucking isn't
Arguing in a decent way, none of the shit we had before
:D
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5246
Joined: 3 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

7 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
7 months ago
Sid wrote:
7 months ago
FuB wrote:
7 months ago
Sid wrote:
7 months ago
It's about time we all started arguing again
oh no it fucking isn't
Arguing in a decent way, none of the shit we had before
:D
can't believe he took that literally. total bellend tbf
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 6867
Joined: 6 years ago

7 months ago

It will be interesting to see what Ole can do with a week to prepare for Spurs. Our defense is a serious problem.
Post Reply