Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
FuB
Site Admin

Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago
dozer wrote: 5 years ago I thought Pogba wasn't all that but it looks like he could be good.
Although Pogba still could just be using up some of the quota of the 5 good games a season he gives us.
Tbf he hasn't given us a game as good as his last few since he signed. He just needs to be decent for a run of games and get some consistency. He has played the last few games the way some people imagined/fantasized he was playing under Jose.
100% agreed on that. he's been a completely different player... even in the little things. for instance, he chased a ball down to stop it going out in the last game and I have never seen him so much as even think about doing that before then.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Lazarus
Legend

FuB wrote: 5 years ago
Sid wrote: 5 years ago
Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago We'll have Snoops back next tellin me how wrong i was and how right he was (he wasn't) three years later......
Not sure he'll come back, even to gloat about Pogba, because the reason he was shit was because of Snoops' god and leader, Jose. Plus he has a lot of other charges to answer.
The rift between them must have finally driven him mad. They were his two Golden Calves. :))
Already said this but I can't imagine he'd want to come back when he gets a mention regularly like that. I'm sure it's clear to him that he was mistaken in the past so, if he did come back, could you both see your way to gloating silently simply for the sake of getting another (ex-)member back?
No, he was a dick and made things personal and lied and jumped in with both feet when he was obviously wrong about everything. Besides this is a football forum not a self help group. If people don't have the backbone and balls to eat shit then this is the wrong place for them imho. :ymsmug:
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

dozer wrote: 5 years ago I thought Pogba wasn't all that but it looks like he could be good.
Although Pogba still could just be using up some of the quota of the 5 good games a season he gives us.
Tbf he hasn't given us a game as good as his last few since he signed. He just needs to be decent for a run of games and get some consistency. He has played the last few games the way some people imagined/fantasized he was playing under Jose.
100% agreed on that. he's been a completely different player... even in the little things. for instance, he chased a ball down to stop it going out in the last game and I have never seen him so much as even think about doing that before then.
I want him to become WC (with us) now. He keeps this up and i'm behind him all the way.
FuB
Site Admin

Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago We'll have Snoops back next tellin me how wrong i was and how right he was (he wasn't) three years later......
Not sure he'll come back, even to gloat about Pogba, because the reason he was shit was because of Snoops' god and leader, Jose. Plus he has a lot of other charges to answer.
The rift between them must have finally driven him mad. They were his two Golden Calves. :))
Already said this but I can't imagine he'd want to come back when he gets a mention regularly like that. I'm sure it's clear to him that he was mistaken in the past so, if he did come back, could you both see your way to gloating silently simply for the sake of getting another (ex-)member back?
No, he was a dick and made things personal and lied and jumped in with both feet when he was obviously wrong about everything. Besides this is a football forum not a self help group. If people don't have the backbone and balls to eat shit then this is the wrong place for them imho. :ymsmug:
I'm not saying he deserves a complete layoff but you're sounding like you'd want to turn this into a constant Harry/Sid self-wankathon
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I want him to become WC (with us) now. He keeps this up and i'm behind him all the way.
Likewise. If he cuts out the shit, plays games in a serious manner, shows consistency and positively impacts big games, I can't think of any reason why the fans wouldn't be behind him.
bman2
Legend

I agree, what’s the point of the forum is there’s no differences of opinion. I liked Snoops’ contribution.
Lazarus
Legend

I'm not saying he deserves a complete layoff but you're sounding like you'd want to turn this into a constant Harry/Sid self-wankathon
The problem as i see it is this idea that Harry/Sid was a thing Sid shares responsibility with Harry for. Harry was a horrible prick who Sid stood up to, once Harry was fucked out Sid didn't continue to act like he had with Harry.

I didn't make Snoop post shite but I wasn't going to sit here and say nothing. It wasn't me who was warned about his posts...... You seem to forget that Sid and I got ripped into each other for years and it wasn't pretty, yet here we both are, getting along and enjoying not having to reprimand and debate arseholes. I'm happy not to have people on here who run their big mouths and whine when someone slaps them down.
Lazarus
Legend

bman2 wrote: 5 years ago
I agree, what’s the point of the forum is there’s no differences of opinion. I liked Snoops’ contribution.
There's a big difference between differences of opinion and making shite up to wind people up and lying.... Besides he wasn't banned he slinked away on the point of having a breakdown. He can come back any time he wants, he just needs to grow a pair.
FuB
Site Admin

There's a big difference between differences of opinion and making shite up to wind people up and lying.... Besides he wasn't banned he slinked away on the point of having a breakdown. He can come back any time he wants, he just needs to grow a pair.
No disagreement from me on that either. I'd just hope that should he come back - it only occurred to me that zebs might be able to contact him but maybe they've lost touch - he gets argued with for whatever wacky ideas he's come up with now and not relentlessly attacked for an opinion (or more) that even someone as in denial as he was can't have failed to see was wrong now... otherwise that would just be reminiscent of something I hope we've all grown out of now.
bman2
Legend

Well perhaps there were posts I didn't see, or in threads I didn't follow, I'm only saying that personally I have no problems with him.