lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

the best two sides the prems has seen since joey and taggart were dominant
lkhm

hoofing
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 5 years ago liverpool are the better side for me
This. Pep looked awed on the touchline at times, like a boxer who'd just felt the power of the person he's fighting for the first time. He was in shock after Liverpool scored, like proper shock - the kind you're in after a car crash. When Liverpool turned it on and went forward they were just fucking incredible; one touch, passing, moving, at an incredible pace - against top defenders too. All of their players are on the same wavelength, and when they're properly at it their speed of thought is superhuman. That's why Pep was a wreck on the touchline. He lost it with the ref and should have been sent off. He knows Liverpool are better.

Kompany should have been off for that tackle on Salah as well, then Liverpool would have been rampant.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Mark Lawrenson on Five Live, rather than praise Blackpool for trying to play and entertain their fans who have been shat on more than any other club in britain in recent times, he said they should just hit repeated long balls to the striker because he's won every header so far

Absolute cunt, doing everything he can to regress the game and shit on the fans who want something to watch

This is why the BBC have reduced his output, dinosaur cunt
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Poch's team hoofs it quite a lot tbh
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

their midfield is dogshit tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

It's the era of smashing teams

City 9-0, 7-0, 6-0, 5-0
Spurs 6-2, 5-0
Liverpool have scored 4 or more 6 times

And we've scored 16 in the last 5. Not bad. Ole is able to compete with em for goals in a way the bus driver couldn't.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

fabregas the best ever in the prem at opening sides up with xfsctory passes for me
lkhm

hoofing
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 5 years ago fabregas the best ever in the prem at opening sides up with xfsctory passes for me
Better than Scholes, Silva, De Bruyne?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I watched Leeds last night versus the conservative party's Frank Lampard's Derby, and Leeds are shit hot

Obviously Bielsa is one of the fathers of modern football, and when they get promoted to the Prem they'll batter some teams like his Bilbao team did us in the Europa. They would have battered Joses United because it's exactly what the bus driver can't handle; a super fucking intense press for the full 90 minutes and direct one touch football at pace. It's more ballsy and aggressive than City and Liverpool, which is probably why his players get knackered quicker and Bielsa can't win titles.

But right, their CBs are class. They really stood out for me. They're key to Bielsa's football. Both can play, agile, quick, great on the ball and hit these 20/30 yard balls into feet to turn defence into attack. It shows up our CB pairings for what they are; old fashioned and shite.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Bielsa is fucking great :))

He called a press conference after the spying scandal, and some thought he was going to resign, instead he put on a massive powerpoint presentation on his tactics. He even condensed the info into a book for the journos to take home :))

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46896639

His team watched all 52 games Derby played last season before they played em last week, and did 4 hours analysis on each game