Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

tbf ole has shown we can play better stuff but we’re still basically shite, the cunts who needed to go still mostly need to go and we need better cunts all over the pitch
lkhm

hoofing
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

We're supposedly in talks with Barca over Coutinho. Would be nice if that were true.
bman2
Legend

Sid wrote: 5 years ago We're supposedly in talks with Barca over Coutinho. Would be nice if that were true.
Sounds like a Woodward signing. Huge money on a big name for the one position we seem well covered in.
Lazarus
Legend

Sid wrote: 5 years ago We're supposedly in talks with Barca over Coutinho. Would be nice if that were true.
It would, but we need defenders...... or at least one like Van Dyke.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

bman2 wrote: 5 years ago
Sounds like a Woodward signing. Huge money on a big name for the one position we seem well covered in.
It does tbf. Defenders should be a priority. But I can't help getting excited about signing top attacking players after 2 and a half seasons of the bus driver squandering our attacking talent. And there's an argument to say you have to sign the players when they become available.

Surely it would mean Sanchez getting the boot with the wages he's on. There won't be room for two massive earners.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I'll believe it when I see it, but I could see us being in for that type of player. Mata is out of contract in the summer and I think he'll go back to Spain. Patience must be wearing thin with Sanchez too.
bman2
Legend

Woodward is supposedly wedding to his "5 galacticos = champions league" formula, so this sounds like the dumb kind of thing he'd do.
dozer
Legend

We need a right winger, not Coutinho.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

According to BBC reporter Simon Stone, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has invited Rossi to train at Old Trafford

I couldn't remember who he was at first, then I remembered it's that cool little cunt that we all had high hopes for. But he's has really bad injuries - including 5 series knee injuries. So it sounds like more of a favour than an actual signing.
fat maradona
Legend

He was fucking mint though, when he was with us back in the mid-90's. He wasn't quite good enough to dislodge any of the first teamers mind and the suspicion was that he was too lightweight to cut it in the PL (no smaller than Scholes though). Think he averaged a goal every other game after he left us. At 31, I doubt the club have signed him up and as Sid mentions, probably doing the lad a favour by letting his train with us and probably brings back the 'good ol' days' nostalgia. Now, we just need some of that in here....