Manchester United chat
FuB
Site Admin

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 5 years ago he’ll do for me tbf
We need more posters who support football on here
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Whitapers wrote: 5 years ago Also, I'm neither a bot, nor do I have a clue about what a Turing test is.
Sounds exactly like something AI would say
FuB
Site Admin

Sid wrote: 5 years ago
Whitapers wrote: 5 years ago Also, I'm neither a bot, nor do I have a clue about what a Turing test is.
They are all programmed to not know what the Turing test is in case it creates an infinite recursion and they go right up their own arsehole. I suspect this one is doing it anyway.
Whitapers
Trainee

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 5 years ago he’ll do for me tbf
At least someone is on my side, thanks. ._.
Whitapers
Trainee

Beep boop I am not a robot.

That's human-like?
Whitapers
Trainee

FuB wrote: 5 years ago
They are all programmed to not know what the Turing test is in case it creates an infinite recursion and they go right up their own arsehole. I suspect this one is doing it anyway.
Talk about being paranoid. Reminds me of that meme where this girl asks the guy to take a picture with a spoon on his head and she says what if he had taken that a day before. Why tf would a guy take a pic of that type. Anyway, I am not an AI or whatever. I know, use that I am not a robot check, that should work.
FuB
Site Admin

Whitapers wrote: 5 years ago
Talk about being paranoid. Reminds me of that meme where this girl asks the guy to take a picture with a spoon on his head and she says what if he had taken that a day before. Why tf would a guy take a pic of that type. Anyway, I am not an AI or whatever. I know, use that I am not a robot check, that should work.
all the way up
Whitapers
Trainee

Whitapers wrote: 5 years ago
all the way up
The spoon? Up as in head up? I don't get it. Point is, I might have joined several forums for certain reasons which I would rather not disclose but I am not spamming any forum nor am I breaking any rule or anything. Also, I have no idea why someone might think I'm anything but a human.
Lazarus
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 6 years ago
Paul Joseph wrote:I have to ask why the piss taking before I have had chance to post?
Sorry mate, don't be put off, I forgot that new posters haven't got into the flow of things yet. We don't get many new posters, that could be why...... Anyway, mine's a pint!
:wall:
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago
Lazarus wrote: 6 years ago
Paul Joseph wrote:I have to ask why the piss taking before I have had chance to post?
Sorry mate, don't be put off, I forgot that new posters haven't got into the flow of things yet. We don't get many new posters, that could be why...... Anyway, mine's a pint!
:wall:
:))