v Scouse Bastards

Forum for match day threads
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

marlon wrote:
1 year ago
if rashford gets a bigger injury, playing through whatever he's got, that's on ole
He should probably just take him off and play with ten men then........ happens all the time after all.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

marlon wrote:
1 year ago
if rashford gets a bigger injury, playing through whatever he's got, that's on ole
yeah... we have none of this strength in depth they keep suggesting we have. we have a skeleton team that's done pretty damned well considering and a bunch of either unsuitable or rookie players
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

FuB wrote:
1 year ago
marlon wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
marlon wrote:
1 year ago
Why did Lingard come on ahead of Sanchez? This was an obvious risk and we already had 3 injuries
perhaps because sanchez has been total shit for months and has developed a first touch like lukaku? no fucking use having two of the cunts giving the ball away persistently
literally anyone else then
sure. even before he was crocked, I was commenting to a mate that I couldn't see him lasting long. a really bad decision to put him on
Made worse because we've got no more subs now, so won't be able change the game later on
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Liverpool are proper shit to be struggling against our bodged team
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Not the game i thought we'd get but we're still in it. We at least look like we're interested in not rolling over, we're fighting like we care.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

1 year ago

A very disrupted half with the changes but we’ve offered nothing.

The decision to bring on Lingard was a huge mistake.

Can’t see anything better than a 0-0 for us here. Liverpool will expose us second half.

No Matic, Herrera, Martial, Lingard, Mata and only half a Rashford. FFS
bman2
Legend

1 year ago

There’s no better chance for McT, Pereira, Sanchez and Lukaku to show they have what it takes at the top level.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

1 year ago

bman2 wrote:
1 year ago
There’s no better chance for McT, Pereira, Sanchez and Lukaku to show they have what it takes at the top level.
They don’t though.
sheesh
Legend

1 year ago

We've done OK, taking the circumstances into consideration, but Liverpool have been poor going forward. I expect them to improve in the second half. As I say, we've done OK given the circumstances. Can't see us winning though
bman2
Legend

1 year ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
1 year ago
bman2 wrote:
1 year ago
They don’t though.
Probably true.