vs Crystal Palace

Forum for match day threads
Lazarus
Legend

9 months ago

.....oh the irony. So taking someones posts and calling them out is ok if it's current. It's a time related thing.

There's just so many unknown ad hominem rules.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
FuB
Legend

9 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
9 months ago
.....oh the irony. So taking someones posts and calling them out is ok if it's current. It's a time related thing.

yeah. let's try and keep the discussion current rather than bullying people for what they said two years ago.

I think you mean "ad hoc" though. ad hominem would be me saying you're a cunt
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
FuB
Legend

9 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
9 months ago
FuB wrote:
9 months ago
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
9 months ago
Sanchez will presumably play up top with Lukaku. Pogba just behind. But who the fuck plays in midfield...? McTominay, Fred and Perreira....? Fuck.
Hang on a mo... you wanted them to get encouragement a couple of posts ago.
If its what we've got, its what we've got. Great opportunity for each of them.
in the end, that's what an injury crisis brings you... necessity being the mother of invention and all that. I do get why you're feeling edgy about it but I sort of feel Ole's positivity will have flowed all the way down and the whole team, first teamers and fringe players alike, will be buoyed up by it.... and Perreira and McTominay didn't do so bad against Liverpool, did they?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

9 months ago

FuB wrote:
9 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
9 months ago

yeah. let's try and keep the discussion current rather than bullying people for what they said two years ago.

Ah right..... so no Fergie, Moyes, LVG, Jose mentions anymore, great! No referring to ex-players. No mentions of old Trophies. No mentions of previous formations. Hope you keep on top of yourself and everyone else the way you seem to have developed a need to personally police my posting activity.

As for bullying people, go fuck yourself. Have I bullied you? Do you feel bullied? If not back the fuck off and let the people you think are being bullied speak for themselves. Rant doesn't need a self appointed superhero.

...and no i meant ad hominem, not ad hoc. No you haven't called me a cunt but you have mentioned how you think i'm being ignored by posters, that my dealer is special and that i'm a bully.

"ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument."
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

FuB wrote:
9 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
9 months ago

It's not bullying, Fub. There were bullies that had a point of view, and then a load of people that agreed with their point of view and thus added indirectly to the actual bullying these twats dished out. And if one of them is talking shit I'm going to point it out. It's within my / anybody elses right. But lets not get into that shite ffs.

Anyway, good to hear Garner, Chong and Gomes and are in the squad. It's probably too soon for them to start so we just need to get through to 60/70 mins before they come on. Young players need managing properly or else it hinders their development. Shame it's not Palace at home, that would have been ideal. But alas we have to deal.

I'm excited for this game now that we're taking the youth. Even if we don't get a result it'll be ace to have a look at the future, at Gomes, and develop him a bit.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

9 months ago

De Gea
Young
Shaw
Lindelof
Smalling
McTominay
Pogba
Dalot
Fred
Sanchez
Lukaku

I’m guessing either Dalot or Young will push forward to right midfield. Probably Dalot. I can imagine him wanting keep the back 4 settled.

Rashford on the bench.
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

Dalot and Fred in midfield, this is gonna be fun

No Gomes on the bench sadly
bman2
Legend

9 months ago

Fred is real!
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend