Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
fat maradona
Legend

Yeh but what with him being a former City youth, he might not want to play for United.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 5 years ago Yeh but what with him being a former City youth, he might not want to play for United.
He's a United fan!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

vardy is probably the best option for replacing lunku for how we wanna play tbf
lkhm

hoofing
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

I want Sancho. Don't care what the fee is... give him Sanchez's salary for all I care. If we don't move hell and high water for him Woodward and the other cunts need sacking.

I want him.

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
FuB
Site Admin

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 5 years ago I want Sancho. Don't care what the fee is... give him Sanchez's salary for all I care. If we don't move hell and high water for him Woodward and the other cunts need sacking.

I want him.
I hope he doesn't get wind of that or there's no fucking chance he'll want to come
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

FuB wrote: 5 years ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote: 5 years ago I want Sancho. Don't care what the fee is... give him Sanchez's salary for all I care. If we don't move hell and high water for him Woodward and the other cunts need sacking.

I want him.
I hope he doesn't get wind of that or there's no fucking chance he'll want to come
He'd done worse....

swampash
Legend

Word here that Julian Brandt is heading to Liverpool. He's one I would have had at OT. Meanwhile, Timo Werner has confirmed he has agreed a move to Bayern in 2020. Another one I think would have been a good addition for us. Interesting how Bayern always get their significant signing teed up at least a year in advance...
bman2
Legend

Sancho and de Ligt are the pair I want for attack and defence. Don't know about midfield.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

we need four positions, will we get it this time or will we get lee grant
lkhm

hoofing
dozer
Legend

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 5 years ago we need four positions, will we get it this time or will we get lee grant
Right back - can we trust Dalot? I'd stick with him; I'd rather have a promising hungry youngster than established cunts like Maria and Sanchez.
2 centre backs. Lindelof is good but we have a shit squad. We need more defenders.
right winger.
Midfielder - Eriksen please God!
We also don't have a backup for Shaw. Perhaps Young can cover him; in that case we need an other right back.
We need 6 players.